Status: It's Finished :(, I Shall Be Gone A While As I Finish Haner's Kids and Write The Sequel To This!!!

Forever and Always

Chapter 10

Analeigh’s POV

I moaned as I woke up feeling like I was in a sauna, it was so damn hot! My eyes moved to the person laying next to me and the cause for the heat, Paul was just laying there dead to the world.

I pouted as I got out of bed, mentally grumbling to myself about him as I dragged off my clothes. I didn’t care about modesty, never really have, so stripping to my underwear and getting in the bed with him was no problem.

Saying that though, when I got in and he shifted and wrapped an arm around me, my heart sped up just a little at the contact and I couldn’t help but notice his body, the way it felt behind me and the strength in the arm resting on my waist.

I sighed to myself as I relaxed in to him and felt myself fall back into a light sleep.

Paul’s POV

I woke up to the feel of soft skin against my own and the feel of soft hair tickling my jaw as I breathed in and out. Opening my eyes I was met by the sight of Analeigh sleeping peacefully, her lashes dark crescents against her lighter skin. I grinned to myself seeing her laying there, it was a great sight to wake up to.

I shifted my arm slightly and froze; I felt more skin than I should have considering she had been wearing clothes when we went to sleep.

I raised the covers slightly and groaned when I found that she had stripped to her underwear, did she live to torture me?!

I put the covers back down and sighed, she had a great body and now I knew what it looked like I was going to have a hard time keeping my hands off her and it had been a while since I got laid.

I shifted to get out of bed and heard Analeigh moan then whimper slightly. The sound elicited a groan of my own, as the sound conjured images that just couldn’t happen yet.

To escape temptation I got out of bed and turned to walk out of the room so I could leave but a husky, sleep filled voice spoke from behind me
“where do you think you’re going?” I mentally cursed as I turned around to find Analeigh laid on her side with her head propped up on a hand looking at me expectantly with a little smirk on her lips, I near enough groaned out loud at the tempting sight.
“I have to go and patrol” Analeigh pouted
“do you have to?” I chuckled
“yeah I do, don’t want any nasty vampires getting anywhere near here” I responded and Analeigh sighed before she rolled over and out of the bed, I clenched my hand to stop myself from moving towards her. She pulled on a cardigan over her underwear (http://www.polyvore.com/analeigh_sleep_wear_11/set?id=17080646) then pulled on a pair of UGG boots before she turned to me with a smile.
“well how about I make you some food before you go?” she suggested and I grinned in return
“that would be great thanks” Analeigh smiled before she came around the bed and took my larger hand in her smaller and finer boned one then led me to the kitchen.

When we got there she dropped my hand and moved to the cupboards
“ok so you have cereal, pancakes, eggs and bacon, toast or pop tarts” she listed off and I chuckled
“I think I can settle for pop tarts, I don’t want you doing anything unnecessarily” Analeigh turned to me and rolled her eyes
“look Paul I am going to make you food whether you like it or not, now choose something” I chuckled again at her forceful tone and walked around the counter so I was in front of her. I reached behind her into the cupboard and pulled out the pancake mix
“how about you mix and I’ll make them, deal?” Analeigh stared at me a moment before she sighed and nodded.

I grinned having got my own way and moved to search for a frying pan.
“you know it’s a habit you seem to have carried from childhood, always wanting to get your own way” she observed and I looked at her with a fake gasp
“I did not!” Ana snorted
“yeah right, I remember that our mothers decided that we were going to go for a day trip together and asked us to decide where we wanted to go, I wanted to go to the beach for the day and you wanted to go camping, where did we go?” she asked and I frowned before mumbling
“camping” Analeigh grinned
“exactly and what happened to me when we went camping?”
“you got poison ivy” Analeigh laughed
“yeah and your Mom made you stay with me to stop me itching” I chuckled at the memory
“yeah I had to sit on your arms in the end” Analeigh smiled and nodded
“yeah it was funny” she handed me the bowl of pancake mix and I dropped some into the pan and let it start to cook.

Once they were finished we sat down and ate them, talking about past times together and having a few laughs before I had to leave.

It pained me slightly to leave her but I did so and moved into the trees where I phased. As soon as I was a wolf my thoughts were assaulted
“oh my god you slept with Ana!” Leah shouted in my mind and I groaned
“no I didn’t, we slept in the same bed is all”
“yeah right, nothing happened?”
she asked sarcastically and I growled lowly
“nothing did, though it was damn hard to resist the image of Analeigh’s nearly naked body zipped through my mind and I heard a whistle
“your imprint is HOT! I growled loudly at the sound of Jacob’s voice in my head
“back off Jacob or I’ll rip your guts out with a rusty spork!”
“haha, a spork!”
he shouted back laughing and I groaned
“Analeigh used to say it all the time when we were kids”
“where did she pick it up from?”
“we used to get these half spoon half fork things with our food in restaurants and then she just one day threatened me with it and it stuck”
Jacob laughed again before running off further into the trees shouting back
“it’s time for you to go Leah, have a nice sleep”
“psh, I’m going to see Analeigh”
“oh tell her I’ll see her later”
I told her and she agreed before she shifted and her thoughts left and Jacob and I were alone to guard La Push.