Status: It's Finished :(, I Shall Be Gone A While As I Finish Haner's Kids and Write The Sequel To This!!!

Forever and Always

Chapter 37

Analeigh’s POV

I groaned as Paul took his heat away from me, getting out of the bed. I reached over to try and grab him mumbling
“bad doggy, come back to bed” he chuckled and leant over to kiss my forehead
“sorry Ana but this dog has work to do” I pouted, still with my eyes closed and he chuckled again before capturing my lips with his own. I eagerly returned the kiss, wrapping my arms around his neck to hold him to me which made him pull away and chuckle.
“Come on Analeigh I have to go and patrol” he said as he grasped my hands to pull them from around his neck
“nooo! I don’t want you to leave” I pleaded and he sighed
“Analeigh let me go, I have to go now, I promise to be back soon” I cracked open an eye and looked up into his face
“promise?” I asked and he nodded, smiling
“I double swear promise” he told me and I nodded, letting him go
“ok, see you later” I said as I snuggled back into the covers which were still warm from his body heat, he chuckled
“see you, love you”
“love you too” I mumbled as I fell back asleep.

The next time I woke up I got out of bed and walked over to the bathroom where I had a long hot shower, loving how the water felt on my body as I hadn’t taken a shower since I found out about Paul.

Getting out I walked back into my room and dressed (http://www.polyvore.com/analeigh_casual_16/set?id=17129757) before walking into the kitchen and grabbing a sandwich before walking out and down to Mom’s clinic.

Walking through the doors I found Mom in the waiting area talking to someone. She looked up when the door opened and froze when she saw me. She hurriedly told the person something and they got up walking into her office, she then walked over to me and hugged me tightly
“what are you doing here Ana?” she asked me, I shrugged
“I didn’t want to sit at home bored, now that Paul is better I have nothing to do” I told her, she pulled back and frowned at me
“yes but you haven’t been resting properly these last few days, you need the time to recuperate” she insisted but I giggled and shook my head
“Mom I’m not the one who was knocked out for three days and besides I got a great night’s sleep last night knowing that Paul was with me so I’m fine” I told her, Mom looked hesitant but finally nodded as she backed away to her door
“ok, well I’m going to be with this patient for a while so if you want to tell anyone coming in to wait I’d be thankful” I nodded and waved to her as she shut the door.

I took the seat behind my desk and waited for anyone else to come in, putting the new data from visits in the computer as I waited.

The only problem with waiting is that I got bored, I was soon racing around the small area on my chair, I loved that it had wheels.

I just crashed into a chair when Mom’s door opened; I gasped and hurriedly rolled my chair back over to my desk, sitting behind it pretending to type away.

Mom came out of her office, looking around suspiciously
“Analeigh, did I hear crashing?” I looked up from the computer screen and blinked a couple of times
“umm no, don’t think so” I said innocently, she glared at me then hummed before saying good bye to her patient who shot me a conspiratorial wink and I had to bite my lip to stop from grinning back.

When he left Mom walked over to me smiling, she perched on the edge of the desk and asked
“so have you done all that paperwork?” I nodded and she motioned towards the door
“then you can go, I don’t need anything else today” I smiled at her and got to my feet, giving her a hug
“ok, thanks Mom” she smiled and hugged me back before letting me go and I walked out the door with a wave.

I walked in the door of my house and into the kitchen where I flicked the kettle on before walking over to the cupboard and getting the bread then the fridge to get the butter and then grabbing the other fillings.

I made myself a sandwich and a cup of hot chocolate quickly before walking through the house to go and sit on the back porch swing.

I smiled as I munched on my sandwich then took up my cup and sat back in the swing, swinging it lazily with my foot as I held the cup to my chest to help keep me warm. Since I had been with Paul, I felt the cold a hell of a lot easier because I was getting used to the heat he gave off whenever he was near me. I could even actually wear a tank and shorts in bed with him now without overheating though I tend to wear my underwear still because I like teasing him.

I smiled to myself at the thought and sipped on my hot chocolate as I looked out into the trees, I scanned the area and went to take another sip of my drink when one of the bushes rustled. I froze, still in my seat as I watched the space.

A smile came to my face as a grey wolf head peered out of the foliage, I waved and he barked, giving a kind of wolf nod before he turned and disappeared into the darkness.

I grinned as I sipped my drink, happy knowing that Paul was ok, he would be here later.