Status: It's Finished :(, I Shall Be Gone A While As I Finish Haner's Kids and Write The Sequel To This!!!

Forever and Always

Chapter 43

Analeigh’s POV

I bit my lip as I stared down at the note Paul had left me

Ana,
Had to go patrol, I’ll see you later ok? Stay safe and try not to leave the house if you can help it
Love you
Paul


Frankly it seemed like he was worried about something out there today, I knew something was going on with him, I knew something was going to happen.

I sighed and brushed the hair off my face as I shook my head, trust him not to tell me, to just leave me worried about him without knowing what in the hell he was facing and if I should be worried he could die.

I shook my head again at my thoughts and got to my feet, walking to the shower so I could have a nice hot shower to both take up time and release stress.

I couldn’t help but picture horrible things as I stood there and eventually I got out of the shower, ripping the towel from the rack in frustration, I couldn’t believe him some times!

I walked into my room, towel drying my hair, and walked to my bed where I had left my phone, picking it up I looked at the screen and saw I had no messages; I glared at it before dropping it back on my bed and walking over to my wardrobe where I took out an outfit (http://www.polyvore.com/analeigh_casual_51/set?id=17890806) which I got dressed in before just scrunching my hair with some mousse and leaving it to air dry.

I walked into the sitting room and sat down on the couch, what in the hell was I supposed to do if I couldn’t leave the house?

I looked around the room and bit my lip, sighing I got back up and walked over to the cupboard which contained the hoover and other such supplies, if I had to be here all day then I had better give myself something to do.

Paul’s POV

I backed out of the shadows of Analeigh’s house, I had been watching her for a little while just to make sure she was staying at home and not going out, I had to know she was ok before I left.

I walked into the trees and stripped before turning into a wolf
man you took a while changing Quil teased, I growled
shut up Quil, I had to see Ana I told him
you didn’t tell her anything did you? Sam asked with a edge of authority, I rolled my eyes
no I didn’t, I didn’t even speak to her I informed him and he gave a mental nod
good, I don’t want anything to get in the way, we have to concentrate and stick together I nodded and walked into the trees where we were gathering, ready to attack the newborns when they came, we were going for an ambush style so as to catch as many off guard as we could.

Sam nodded to me and I acknowledged him with a bump of the snout before falling into line beside him. I looked over the rocks into the clearing where I could just see the Cullen’s gathered and waiting for them, minus Edward of course, we were minus Jacob and Seth being that they had both gone to protect the human, sad really and it depleted our numbers but apparently it was needed. I saw Sam give me a look out of the corner of my eye and I snorted and pawed the ground slightly to show I saw and he shook his head before crouching down and concentrating, ready to attack.

You could feel it as they approached, the forest went silent before you heard the sound of their feet hitting the ground as they raced towards us, uncaring of the amount of noise they made as they did so.

It seemed barely a breath was taken and suddenly they were flying through the trees straight towards the Cullens. Sam told us all to wait until they were just about to pass in front of us and then with a mental yell we all burst through the trees and over the rocks to attack them.

I ripped one vampire apart and gave a howl which was reciprocated and I gave a wolfish grin before carrying on over to help Jared tear one apart.
♠ ♠ ♠
I Love Comments, They Make Me Happy :D