Status: It's Finished :(, I Shall Be Gone A While As I Finish Haner's Kids and Write The Sequel To This!!!

Forever and Always

Chapter 57

Analeigh’s POV

I was going round Paul’s tonight.

I was going round Paul’s tonight to seduce him.

I was going round Paul’s tonight to finally sleep with him!

I giggled at the thoughts flying around through my head as I stepped out of the shower. I had been giddy about it all day. Paul and I had gotten back to the real world this morning and while he went off to patrol, I went to work with Mom who asked how the night went and I told her it was great. She gave me this raised brow look as if to say I know what you were up to but we both ignored it and got on with work.

I dried myself then tugged on some clothes and rummaged around in my drawers for the lingerie I had gotten for Paul. I was going over to his to wait for him, I knew he wouldn’t be back til about 7 so I just hoped he wasn’t that tired though knowing Paul, offering sex would perk him right up.

I gigged once more at the thought as I shoved the lingerie in my bag then grabbed some other things I would need tonight, making sure to pack my birth control pills as well.

Once everything was in there I zipped it up and slung it over my shoulder, slipped on some flip flops and walked into Mom’s room where she was sat reading.

She looked up when I entered and smiled, placing her book down and open on her knee

“going to Paul’s again?” she asked, I nodded

“yeah I’m spending the night” I told her, she chuckled

“I’m surprised the boy hasn’t just ordered you to move in yet” she joked, I grinned

“soon probably, I can picture it now” I said then stared off with a dreamy sigh. Mom laughed then shooed me away

“well off with you then, the practice is closed tomorrow because I’m going into Seattle to get some supplies so take a well deserved rest and spend it with Paul” she told me. I grinned then skipped over and kissed her before leaving the room and the house.

Opening the door to Paul’s I walked straight into the bedroom and dropped my bag there before walking into the kitchen and moving to the fridge where I found some chicken and other items. Looking in the cupboard I found pasta so I decided to get started on making him Chicken Arabiatta for dinner.

As the chicken cooked and the water heated I moved back into the bedroom and stripped down, pulling the lingerie from my bag and dressing in it.

Once dressed I pulled one of Paul’s large t-shirts over the top to hide it for the most part though my stockings were still on show but oh well.

I walked back into the kitchen and emptied the pasta into the boiling water and stirred it to make sure all of the pasta was wet before getting started on the sauce.

It was maybe twenty minutes later that I heard the front door open then a chuckle could be heard from behind me as arms wrapped around my waist. I turned my head and found him there grinning at me

“you can stay over every day if this is what I come home to” he told me in a husky voice. I grinned and pecked his lips before turning back to the pasta

“I wouldn’t get used to it, this is a special occasion” I said. Paul raised a brow

“oh and what occasion would that be then?” he asked while his hand idly ran down to my thigh and started caressing me. I bit my lip to hold in a moan before answering

“I’m going to be giving you your present later” I said in a controlled voice.

Paul turned me and I looked up to see him grinning

“really? Where is it?” he asked excitedly. I giggled

“calm down, you get it after the food” I said then patted his arm. He pouted but let me turn around while he moved away to sit at the table.

I glanced over to see him sat back in a chair, his arm thrown over the back casually while his legs were spread and his eyes were fixed on my legs. I bit back a smirk knowing he was wondering why I was wearing the stockings and also not caring because he got to see me in them.

I grabbed two bowls and dished the food up before bringing it and the cutlery to the table. I placed Paul’s down in front of him before taking the seat next to him and we both got eating in silence, staring at one another lovingly and wantonly.

Once I was finished, Paul having done so and had seconds long before I did, I got up and walked over to the sink where I placed my dish then walked back over to pick up Paul’s. Before I could pick his up though, Paul pulled me into his lap and I ended up straddling him, back against the table.

I bit my lip as I looked up at him through my lashes while he was looking down at my thighs while he caressed them with both hands

“now why is my sexy imprint wearing these?” he asked, the husky tone still evident. I grinned and bent forwards to kiss him deeply, making him groan with need before I pulled away and finally gave into the smirk that had wanted to come out.

I reached for the hem of the shirt and played with it as I spoke

“well I told you that you were getting your present tonight didn’t I?” I asked, he nodded and I continued “well what if I was the present?” I then asked. Paul’s eyes shot to mine as they widened slightly

“really?” I nodded then pulled the t-shirt off over my head and threw it onto the floor revealing my new lingerie.

The growl that came from Paul made my skin tingle and a shiver to run through me

“god you’re sexy” he said before pulling me into a rough but loving kiss. I kissed back with just as much ferocity as he used before I was suddenly in the air, in his arms as he walked with me through the house to the bedroom.

Paul dropped me on the bed; I bounced slightly, and he then stood over me, watching me with heavy lidded eyes but the lust and love burned through to me.

I looked up at him and gave a coy smile before sitting up and hooking my pointer fingers through the belt loops on his jean shorts to pull him closer. Paul let me do so and stepped forwards, looking down at me as he wrapped a hand in my hair, tugging over so slightly that it made small shocks run through me.

I undid the button and pulled down the zipper before tugging his shorts down, letting his erection spring up, pointing towards his belly; obvious evidence of his want.

Paul growled as he pushed me back slightly so I was laid down again and crawled over me. His hand came up and grabbed my chin tightly, before he came in and fastened his mouth to mine, devouring me, stating his purpose as his tongue moved in and out of my mouth, claiming it in the way he wanted to claim my body. I groaned and arched up against him, my hands clutching tightly at his sides while our pelvises rubbed together in a heated friction.

Paul groaned as well and pulled away; his hand grabbed the bottom of my top and tugged it over my head while I sat up ever so slightly so he could pull it off.

Once it was off his lips attached to mine once more while his hand moved up to caress my breast, kneading the flesh there before moving to my nipple which he pinched lightly and rolled eliciting a deep moan from me as my nails raked slightly.

Paul pulled away from my mouth, both of us breathing deeply as he rumbled

“I love you so much” he said, I grinned and replied

“I love you too” he groaned before swooping down to take the lonely nipple into his hot mouth making me cry out. I brought a fist to my mouth to try and quieten myself but Paul reached up and knocked it away almost angrily. He pulled away from my nipple to tell me

“I want to hear how much you want me, I need to so don’t you dare hold back” he ordered. I nodded and he returned his attentions to my nipple.

I groaned with wanting as his hand which was tugging my nipple into a point, moved down my body, skimming my side and hips until he came to the panties I was wearing. I heard a tear and felt a tug before I watched them fly over his shoulder. I tried to chuckle but it turned into a moan as his finger trailed over my nether lips lightly.

My nails bit into his shoulders as I grasped on making him give a chuckle of his own before he pulled away to grin at me

“you like that?” he asked, already knowing the answer. Just gave another moan as he dipped the finger inside me about an inch. My hips bucked up trying to take more but he shook his head

“not yet” he told me. I gave a whine in protest but he just grinned lazily and added another finger, just going an inch as well.

Paul continued this with the two fingers until I was a writhing mass beneath him

“please” I begged him. The fingers stopped and Paul gazed down at me

“what do you want?” he asked, I moaned and pulled him down to me, kissing him harshly before pulling away

“I want you, god I want your dick inside me so bad” I moaned out. Paul smirked

“then you shall have it my love” he said before taking his hard, thick shaft in his hand and lining up before he thrust into me in one push.

My head was thrown back in ecstasy as I felt him stretch me, loving the feeling while I heard him growl above me, this time sounding more wolf than man as he dipped his head to place kisses along my throat as he started rolling his hips, not moving out of me but moving inside of me slowly.

I groaned and reached down to clasp his firm ass in my hands, nails digging into the flesh thee tightly as I tried to move him faster.

“Faster please” I begged. Paul grunted then his thrusts sped up and I moaned loudly loving it.

He pushed over and over through my tight folds as he pounded into me, every stroke hard and deep as he showed me how much he loved me. Plunging into me, driving me higher and higher until I was teetering on the edge

“so close” I murmured and Paul looked down into my eyes and I could see the heat there, could feel it as his pace increased to more than I thought we both could bear and it pushed me right over and I fell into bliss, tightening around him, strangling him until he came himself in a torrent. He almost howled as he came while I cried to the heavens at the feeling.

Paul fell beside me and looked over at me, taking my hand in his and bringing it to his mouth where he pressed a gentle kiss

“thank you for my present baby” he said with a glint in his eye. I grinned and rolled onto my side where I placed a kiss on his chest

“you’re very welcome” I replied.

We laid there staring at one another for a moment before I shifted my legs and felt material still there. I raised a brow and looked down at my legs

“Paul?” I asked, he looked at me through half closed eyes

“hmm”

“did you seriously not take off my stockings?” I asked, Paul looked down then lay back again

“I like them” he told me. I giggled and reached up to place a kiss on his lips; Paul groaned and wrapped his arms around me before rolling me onto my back with him over top, round two begins.
♠ ♠ ♠
They Got It On!!!!!!!
Is That Enought Detail? lol