Status: It's Finished :(, I Shall Be Gone A While As I Finish Haner's Kids and Write The Sequel To This!!!

Forever and Always

Chapter 63

Paul’s POV

Jacob had rung everyone in the pack and told them that today would be the day so we were heading out in about an hour.

Everyone had gathered in Sam and Emily’s place including all the imprints, even little Claire who didn’t understand what was happening only that everyone was very worried and scared.

I clutched Ana tightly as she clung to me, I could tell she really didn’t want me to go and it was made a little worse by the fact that Leah had gone to visit her boyfriend so she wasn’t here but I knew that if Ana called Leah would answer.

I looked down at Ana, I was leant with my back against the wall while she was stood in front of me, cuddled into my chest holding back tears I knew were near falling. I smiled slightly before reaching a hand up to tug her chin up so she was looking me in the eye

“come on, I can't bear tears, we’ll be fine, what with Bella’s power, they won’t be able to touch us” I assured her though I didn’t tell her that Bella wasn’t sure how long her powers lasted or if it would even cover all of us.

Ana scowled at me

“I didn’t really like the girl as a human, as a vampire I really don’t like her” she told me, I chuckled and bent to kiss her

“I love you” I told her, she pouted

“I love you too but I swear if anything happens to you love won’t keep you safe from my wrath” she warned, I rolled my eyes but nodded and kissed her again before we fell into silence once more.

Sam looked at the clock then back at us all and we nodded in unison. I looked down at Ana who stared back at me resolutely

“it’s time then” she said sadly and I nodded before kissing her deeply.

She pulled away and rested a hand on my heart

“always and forever” she whispered, I grinned and repeated

“forever and always” she smiled then let me go and I walked out to the yard and there I transformed then ran off towards the battlefield.

(ok everyone knows the fight between the Volturi and the Cullen’s, I’m not going into it but I thought I would show this before bit just for effect)