Status: Complete

With Teeth So Sharp

Alice

Uncle Jasper didn't come in at all that night, so when morning came Aunt Alice went outside to check on him, but he was gone. I knew where he was though. I seen Beverly climb out of her grave, and I watched him leave after she did. I knew what Uncle Jasper had done. "Calm down, maybe he's in town," daddy said to her.

She took a deep breath and focused to see what his future would be according to the path he was currently on. "She's not dead!" she blurted out. "He left with her."

"Left to go where?" Aunt Rosalie asked.

"Some movie studio in Canada."

"So....what are you going to do?" my mother asked, nervously.

"I'm going to go get him! He can't just leave me like that."

Her decision was made and there was nothing that could be done to change her mind. She packed a suitcase and left. "Should we follow here?" mom asked.

"That might be a good idea." Uncle Emmett said.

Everyone nodded their agreement, and it was time to pack. However, while everyone else got to go to Canada, I was stuck staying with Grandpa Charlie, which I thought was unfair.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's really short, but I needed to write this to get the rest of the story rolling again.