Status: Complete

With Teeth So Sharp

Wedding

Jasper and I sat in the Cullen's back yard next to Alice's family in the front row and watched as she stood at the alter next to Franklin. It had been several months since I had walked in to my house and seen her and Bella standing in my living room. Something had happened that night, something unexplainable; Jacob called it imprinting. Without even putting up a fight for Jasper, Alice became completely enamored with Franklin, as did he with her. Now the two were exchanging vows and becoming man and wife.

They kissed and walked back down the aisle, hand in hand, ready for the reception to begin. Alice really knew how to throw a party, regardless of what kind of party it was. When it was all over she and Franklin walked up to Jasper and me as we got ready to leave. They hugged us both and Alice said, "I hated you at first, but now I'm so happy I met you."

"Me too," I smiled. "Take care of Franklin. He's a lover, not a fighter."

She chuckled, "You don't have to worry about him."

I sighed and looked at my old friend and mentor, "I'm going to miss you. I don't know how I'm going to find someone as good as you to take your place at the studio."

"We're still business partners, you don't have to worry about that. I'll just be working from afar now. Besides, I'm sure Jasper could handle things, couldn't you?"

"I'll do my best," Jasper replied.

"You two feel free to come visit us any time you want," I told them.

"The same goes for you guys," Alice said, "Don't be strangers."

"Of course not." I sighed, "I'm so happy for both of you."

"Thank you," they said simultaneously. We hugged both of them again and then we left, heading for the airport to go back home.