Status: Complete

With Teeth So Sharp

Reason

I walked down the road to my motel. I couldn't think straight, what had gotten into me? I was a monster when I first became a vampire, but what could you expect? I had been left for dead by a sadistic nut-job, and didn't know what I was or what was going on when I woke up. I had to learn how to control myself on my own. I was scared and didn't know what I was supposed to do, but I overcame it. I opened the door to my motel room without even touching it and laid down on the bed.

Maybe I should just leave Jasper alone. He was obviously happy with his life, what was the point in ruining it. It would just make him hate me. Maybe I should just leave and not worry about him anymore. Just forget that he still exists. I closed my eyes and sighed. Saturday he would be here and then I could leave, and forget everything that happened. At least, my source told me that he would be here. If Franklin was wrong, there'd be hell to pay.

I hadn't spent my entire vampire existence searching for Daniel only to be told that he'd be somewhere he wouldn't be. I wanted to make Daniel hurt for what he had done to me, and if he came through Forks like Franklin said, I would kill him. I would get my revenge. God only knew how many other girls Daniel had done the way he did me. Leaving them in alleys and on the side of the road with just enough life left in them to be turned into a vampire. Leaving them to wake up not knowing what they were anymore, and not having anyone to help them through the first few weeks.

No one teaching them how to hunt without getting caught. No one to show them how to stay alive. I shook my head and stood up. I wasn't going to let him do this to anyone else. Once he was dead, I would go to Canada, and I would never come back. I would forget about Jasper, and hopefully, he would forget about the monster I had become in the woods earlier.

I stood up and changed my clothes. Before I put my sweat pants on I untied the gray strip of cloth that I had always kept tied around my thigh. I pulled off my wedding ring and tied the cloth around it. Before I left I would give it to Jasper. He could do with it what he wanted.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's kind of short, but it explains why Beverly came to Forks, and it shows why she is the way she is.