Status: Slow, but worth it

My Heart Beats Only For You

Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Gerard POV

I ran down the stairs actually eager to get to school. I ran into the kitchen and seen Mikey just finishing his bowl of cereal.

“Morning dear ol’ brother of mine, and how is your morning so far?”

“Good morning Gerard, are you feeling alright?”

“What? Of course I’m fine, I mean it’s a beautiful morning!”

“Go back to bed, I’ll let mom know you’re not feeling alright,” he said giving me a weird look and disposing the left over milk.

“Mikey, I’m feeling alright. Just excited for another day at school, are you getting a ride or will your girlfriend and her brother pick you up?”

“Uh, could you maybe give me a ride, don’t feel like walking and Sam and I had a fight last night.”

“Oh you poor thing!” I exclaimed giving my brother a hug. “What was it about?”

“Uh nothing really.”

Mikey’s short POV

“Uh nothing really.” I hated lying to my brother, but then I’d hear a whole I told you so… story and I’m not up for it. The truth is Sam was trying to forbid me to hang out with my brother and best friend Friday. I’m a big boy, I can be with who I want to be with! I won the fight, but now she’s mad at me so explains why I need a ride. I really love Sam and I know she loves me, I just know it.

“Well little Bro, you finished up? I still have to pick up Frank.”

“Uh yeah Gee, I’m ready.”

I hopped in the back of Gerard’s car ready to endure an embarrassing awkward car ride with the most lovey dovey couple I know.

“Mikey what are you doing in the back?” Gerard asked while getting in the drivers seat.

“Frank’s sitting in the front right?”

“Nah, he’ll sit in the back. Come on hop in the front.” I got back out and sat in the front. Gerard smiled at me again and I swear it’s getting really creepy. He backed out of the drive way and drove towards Frank’s house blasting the music so loud the car shook. By the time we pulled up to Frank’s house we were singing and having fun just like old times.

Frank’s POV

I seen my boyfriend and… Mikey?! My best friend was in the front seat for once and he looked so happy! He and Gerard where singing out lyrics to whatever music was playing in the car. They pulled up in front and Gerard lowered the radio while laughing then yelled out my name. I run off the front porch to the car and happily jumped in the back seat before Mikey could get out.

“Hey Frank come get in the front, I know you probably want to sit next to my brother.”

“Mikey, buckle up! I’m not going to die if I don’t get to be right next to him! You’re his brother and this is your family’s car so just chill!”

“Whatever, so how’ve you been?! Gawd, you haven’t talked to me in forever!”

“Because a certain Way doesn’t pick up his phone or answer any of my texts! Geez could it be possible that you could make a little room in your oh so busy life for your favorite munchkin?!”

“Babe, you’re not a munchkin! I happen to love your height very much,” Gerard threw in while looking at me through the rear view mirror.

“I was talking to the other Way!” I said while giggling.

“Well sorry, but life has been very busy for the famous Mikey Way,” Mikey said brushing off his shoulder like an important star.

“Shut up! Well Mikey Way, be prepared for a night of fun on Friday. How about we make some cookies?”

“They can be in the shapes of unicorns!”

“GERARD!!! What are you thinking?! Eating unicorns is so cruel and EVIL! Unicorns are for cuddling and having as pets, NOT FOR EATING!”

“Yeah Gerard what are you thinking?! We’ll have them in shapes of rainbows. Now those are for eating.” Mikey and I give each other a look then scream out together.

“TASTE THE RAINBOW!”

“Oh gawd, will you two shut up. You’re so loud, sorry for my silly mistake. We’ll make rainbow shaped and colored cookies and for added effect we could buy Skittles.”

“Yeesss,” I let out.

“Sounds fun guys and I wouldn’t miss it for the world! Alright I got to go, see you in class Frank. How about we all eat lunch together? We’ve never done that before, at least not totally peacefully.”

“Will Sam be with us too?” I asked wondering where the bitch was.

“Oh, uh actually we had a small fight. I need to patch up things and then maybe she will be, but I promise. Lunch, all of us, with or without Sam,” he said getting out of the car. I looked around and for the first time realized we had already arrived. I waved bye to Mikey hoping this fight was big enough so we wouldn’t have to show him the video.

------------


“So how did things go with Sam? Everything alright?”

“Yeah, we made up, made out, then I mentioned we’d be eating lunch with you and Gerard. She said no ‘WE’ weren’t.”

“Mikey! Please tell me you still are!”

“Frank! She’s my girlfriend!”

“And I’m your best friend, since we were 4! Bros before hoes!”

“Sam is not a hoe!”

“As far as you know,” I mumbled while looking down at my guitar. We were in music class and we just couldn’t seem to focus.

“Excuse me?!”

“Look Mikey, it’s alright. Eat with her, but promise me you won’t break Friday, that is really important to me. You don’t want to see me cry right?”

“No I don’t Frank, and no I WON’T Frank. I’m sorry, but Sam is so important to me. Please understand?”

“I do, but hey Mikey. If you aren’t ever happy with Sam, remember there’s always someone else.”

“I know the all famous Mikey Way is amazingly sexy and has options, but right now I truly believe Sam is ‘The One’.” Seeing this video is going to crush him. Not only is Sam not ‘The One’, she’s also after his brother. OF ALL PEOPLE!

“Mikey, you know Gerard and I love you to bits, we’re here for you and always will be. We respect your decision and I’m not upset about lunch. Go enjoy your time with Sam, just don’t and I repeat DON’T get her pregnant.”

“Geez Frank, you swear! I won’t and repeat WON’T get Sam pregnant, promise. I’m not that stupid man!”

“Alright, we should probably get to playing before the bell rings.” And with that we played the rest of class. I didn’t mention the video and didn’t get mad. I’ve always been the more patient, calm, sympathetic, and trustworthy one for Mikey between Gerard and I.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright before everyone hangs me, I’M SOOOOOO SORRY! I didn’t forget I was just so busy this entire week. Plus I got my laptop taken away and had no access to a computer all week. I about cried when I knew I couldn’t post.

Alright so if you don’t want to hear about my week then skip to the last paragraph labeled HERE. This week has been crazy! I had softball tryouts for 3 days in a row and I still have one more day. I’M FREAKING OUT MAN!!! They made first cuts and said who were the first 10 to make varsity(4-8 more that can make varsity.) If I do make it I know I’m won’t make Varsity so I’ll probably be on Junior Varsity AGAIN! My best friend is stats because she messed up her ankle so it sucks not having her play with me this year. On a better note, my dad got me tickets to MCR for May 27th in Hollywood, anyone going? It would be so cool to meet you if you do! Alright so life wise I think that covers my week in a short version (Yeah not that short! lol)

HERE!!! Alright I managed to fit Frankie, Gee, and Mikey’s point of view in this one so a little taste of everyone (did I make up for not updating in forever?). And I was fairly happy with the outcome of comments last chapter, thanks for your suggesting and I did put it to some good use(ideas are welcomed!). So a big shout out to Bee. Also, go check out stories by St.American Idiot (her names in the comments, leave one while you‘re there;;D) they truly are amazing! So that’s it and hope this pleased you some what. ILY!

Xoxo

<3Anita:D