Status: Slow, but worth it

My Heart Beats Only For You

Chapter 16

Frank’s POV

The look on Bob’s face is so beyond hilarious, you’d think I just said ‘Hey let’s castrate Bob!’ I sit cross-legged between Gerard and Mikey and place the bottle in the middle.

“I want to go first!” Ray yells out jumping to spin before anyone says no. It spins for a few seconds when it lands on Mikey. “Mikey, truth or dare?”

“Dare!”

“Oh look, little Mikey is being brave, this will make it all the more fun. Mikey, I dare you too skinny dip in the neighbor’s pool!”

“Ray it’s freezing out there and Mr. and Mrs. Hartmann are my neighbors. Do you want them to pull out their shotgun and kill Mikey?!”

“Wait, your neighbors own a shotgun, isn’t that illegal?!”

“No! As long as they use it appropriately, as in shooting an intruder, they can’t get in trouble. I’ve seen them shoot someone; it is not a pretty sight.”

“No backing down, you have to do the dare Mikey,” Ray says, irritated that his genius plan might not be put to action.

“Fine!” We all get up and watch Mikey strip down to nothing then run to the side of the house lifting the latched to their backyard. We peek over the fence, well they do, Gerard has to lift me a little so I can see, and see Mikey do a backflip into the water. Mikey surfaces and is gasping for air.

“Ta-fucking-da! Now can I get out because it’s fucking freezing?!” Ray nods his head and Mikey starts getting out.

“LAST ONE BACK GETS LOCKED OUT!” Ray screams, this probably being the real dare here. We all make a run for it and before Mikey realizes what happened, we’re all inside warm while Mikey’s butt naked standing on my front porch.

“You guy!” he whined while gently banging on the front door. It was only about 9 o’clock so I was kind of worried someone would see him, but this was too funny to not enjoy.

“Mikey? Is that you?” Oh shit, please don’t let that be who I think it is. I look out through the window and standing there with her dog staring wide-eyed at Mikey was none other than Alicia Simmons.

“Uh, h-hi Alicia! Well it’s a funny story, i- uh I’m… My friends locked me out,” he said giving in and looking down at his feet. Alicia started laughing and Mikey’s cheek grew a bright red. The door opened a crack and Gerard pulled Mikey in before it got out of hand.

“Wait! I’m sorry I wasn’t laughing at you it’s just, well the same thing happened to me a couple weeks ago; I was dared to go swimming naked, in the Jersey weather never the less! I’m sorry Mikey!”

Mikey ran back out in his unicorn pajamas so I wasn’t seeing a happy ending in this sad fairytale, but Mikey didn’t seem to care, or maybe he was too nervous to realize what he was wearing.

“Yeah, I had to skinny dip in the neighbor’s pool, risked getting the cops called!” he said boastfully.

“Aw! Your pajamas are so cute Mikey! You like unicorns?” He turned red again and his hand instinctively went to the back of his neck nervously.Yup he didn’t even realize, I knew it would be a bad idea buying him those damn things. Well he loved them and so did she so hey what the hell maybe there will be a happy ending. He nodded his head and Alicia smiled. “Well I have to go, see you at school sometime?”

“Uh yeah, sure. Bye.” She waved then took off down the street giggling.

“Mikey’s got a crush, Mikey’s got a crush, Mike-“

“Ray, shut up! Let’s go back down to the basement, it is cold out here.”

“So that was pretty lame, we still playing truth and dare?” Bob said showing his existence again. I jumped on the spare bed and giggle like crazy.

“Uh Frankie Baby are you okay?”

“Yes Gee Bear, perfectly fine! So Mikey, your turn, spin!” He spins the bottle and it lands on me.

“Truth!” I yell before he has a chance to ask.

“Pansy,” he mutters. “Okay, well is it true that you could possibly have feeling for two guys right now?”

“That’s utterly impossible! Gee is the only guy for me,” I exclaim taking hold of his face tenderly kissing him.

“Not even, Kyle?” I hear and Gerard instantly tenses up. Dammit Mikey! It’s bad enough the dude exists, but do you have to bring him up in front of Gerard, the poor boy is going to die.

“Mikey don’t be stupid, of course and especially not Kyle! Must you be so idiotic?”

“Not what I heard.”

“And what exactly did you hear?”
♠ ♠ ♠
I SMELL DRAMA!!! Here’s the funny part, I don’t know who told Mikey what… Mikey developed a brain of his own and all of a sudden has a secret. WTH Mikey you aren’t allowed to go off in your own little world and know things I don’t!! Well this one is short, but I was dying to post another part so I’m like, what the hell, couldn’t hurt! So I’m loving Mike’s unicorn pajamas! This is what I pictured so check it out! of course they'd be in abigger size for Mikey, but don't you think he'd be adorable in them? Alright got a wedding, bye!!! ILY!

Xoxo
<3Anita:D