Status: Slow, but worth it

My Heart Beats Only For You

Chapter 18

Gerard’s POV

I rolled over and was greeted by the warmth of my cuddle sized boyfriend. I wrapped my arm around his waist and he let out a low, pleased sound. I looked towards the floor and saw the guys were all still asleep. What to do, what to do. I looked at the clock sitting next to Mikey’s glasses and saw it was only 9:45am. I laid my head on the pillow trying to fall asleep, but soon remembered the night before.

All that was going through my mind when I punched the little asshole was ‘Frankie’s mine. He’s mine and mine alone.’ I didn’t plan to kill Kyle, but I would have if it meant keeping Frank to myself. Okay I’m jealous, sue me. I looked at Frank sleeping peacefully and the other thing about our night, well morning, came up. Shit, his mom knows now. I shook Frank a little until he looked up at me with a smile then kissed me.

“Morning Gee Bear.”

“Morning Frankie Baby,” I said back with a smile. “Frankie, what exactly did your mom say this morning?”

“She just wanted to know about you, said my dad still doesn’t know, and I have to take the dog for a walk.”

“Frank, you don’t have a dog.”

“Sure I do, my mom said she was negl- Gerard… I don’t have a dog,” he suddenly said sitting up.

“No duh babe, why do you think you have a dog?”

“My mom, she said something about us having a dog and we had to play with it or something like that.”

“That’s what you call a test, your mom was trying to see how much attention you actually were paying to her.”

“Shit! Well you can add that to the list of things I fail at, at life.”

“Oh hush, don’t worry. So your mom is cool with it, right?”

“Yeah, but I have to tell my dad when he gets back. Will you come back Monday morning so we can explain together? We’ll go to school right after and give my dad some time to think it over, though he’ll want to completely know you over dinner.” Dinner with Frank’s parents wouldn’t be that bad. I mean they’ve known me since we were little, then again they didn’t think I was gay nor was I Frank’s boyfriend. Well I guess I’d just have to deal with it, like I said, I’d do anything for my Frankie.

“Sure Babe, we’ll be here bright and early Monday morning and-”

“We?” he asked.

“Yeah, Mikey and I. He still needs a ride to school Frank.”

“Oh right. Well I’m hungry, want to make breakfast for the boys to get my mind off all this?”

“Sure, I make a mean bowl of cereal, and coffee!”

“Uh, how about you leave the cooking to me? I’ll cook French toast and you can make everyone coffee.”

“Fine,” I whined before kissing him on the forehead and bolting to the kitchen. “Babe, any chance you have a pop tart? I am too fucking hungry to wait!”

“Left cabinet.” I went through 3 different cabinets before finally finding a box. Frank and I work in silence for about 15 minutes when suddenly the radio in his living room starts blasting the Misfits.

“Frank, you still have this CD? Didn’t Gerard and I give it to you like 4 years ago?” Mikey asked waltzing into the kitchen grabbing the pop tart out of my hand.

“Hey! I was eating that jerk off!”

“Key word WAS as in past tense as in I AM eating it now. So then yeah Frank?”

“Yeah, you think I’d have lost it by now?” I walk over and get another packet of pop tarts before walking over to the finished pot of coffee. I pour myself a cup and sit at the table while I get 2 weird looks from Frank and Mikey.

“What?”

“I give you one task and you can’t do it?” Frank asks me laughing and dramatically throwing his hands in the air.

“Which was what?”

“You couldn’t make Mikey and me a cup of coffee?”

“You have arms and legs, get it yourself!”

“Well you have hands and a mouth so you can use either or both to satisfy yourself tonight!”

“Hey! I’m in the room, could you hold off any sexual comment until I leave?” Mikey says storming out with his hands over his ears. I get up, knowing he’s not bluffing, and make Frank a cup.

“Happy?”

“Very,” he says pecking me on the lips, “but you’re still not getting any.” He walks off to call the guys for breakfast while I stand there with my mouth hanging open. Ray rushes in and lightly taps my chin.

“Leave your open mouth for when you’re sucking off Frankie here.”

“Hey! What my mouth does or doesn’t do is my business, not yours. Now go eat your damn pancakes!”

“French toast dimwit!”

“Same difference!” My friends and I can be so damn childish in such a mature way.

-------------


“So what have we got planned for today?” Bob asked while lying on the couch.

“Well I was thinking… What the hell is that?” I asked pointing to the most incredible thing I’ve ever seen right outside Frank's window.
♠ ♠ ♠
What the fuck is there Gerard?! I’d like to know before you decided to hint at some “incredible” thing to my audience! Sorry it’s taken so long folks…. I’m having a horrible case of writer’s block and it’s not helping with Gerard yelling out random shit leaving us all, myself included, with a cliff hanger. Well I guess we’ll have to see another time. {what is with the Way's and their cliffhangers/secret ending... Consult with the author first guys!!!} Right now it’s 4:30am and I need to be up in like 3 hours to catch the metrolink going to LA. Talk to ya’ll later I hopefully :D ILY!

Xoxo
<3Anita

P.s. Leave me a story and I’ll read it… I’ve become freaken obsessed with Frerards lately!!!