Status: Slow, but worth it

My Heart Beats Only For You

Chapter 31

Gerard’s POV

I walked back to my room after my parents delivered some good and bad news. The good news, I no longer had to endear the pain that would be my family drunk on the holidays, hugging and kissing me because I was the oldest. I was glad I didn’t have to go because without Mikey there, this year would have been so much worse, especially since I had Frank now. The bad news, I had to babysit Anita and Mikey so they couldn’t do anything stupid.

Of course I had Frank and technically we could go to Anita’s and completely ignore the rules of no sexually stuff, but I’m supposed to be a good example. I decided I’d call Frank and let him in on the news because I know he’ll be happy about a night alone with me. Well me, Anita, and Mikey, but technically me.

“So then we’re all just going to have our mini Christmas party at Anita’s? We should invite Bob, Ray, and Anita’s friends! No! We should have like this massive party at her house, with like alcohol a-”

“Frankie, it’s not our house so we can’t go making plans. Plus, her dad will be home later that night and there’s no way we can clean a party up and clear everyone out. Not to mention the fact that everyone else might be having Christmas parties of their own.”

“Well, we could always just ask Anita. We still could invite Bob, Ray, and the other girls. It’s worth a shot right?” I rolled my eyes even though he couldn’t see me and muttered something along the lines on ‘sure’. “Baby, I miss you! When can I see you again?”

“Frankie, it’s only been about 2 hours since I last saw you, how can you possible miss me already?”

“Well, any time apart from my Gee Bear is like hell to me.” I chuckled and I could practically see the little pout he’d be giving me if I was there. I told him I’d go over first chance I got tomorrow, but doubt it wouldn’t be until the afternoon because Mikey couldn’t really move on his own just yet. He sighed, but was fine with it.

“I love you Frankie,” I cooed from my side of the line.

“I love you too Gee Bear, see you tomorrow then?”

“You got it Baby.” I hung up and lay back resting my head on the pillows.

----------


“Yeah, they can totally come over! My dad would probably feel so much better too if there were a lot of people. More people to be cock blockers for me and Mikey.” She giggled and I was shocked that she had actually used that phrase. “If we want we could even make a Secret Santa thing, with the obvious exception of our significant others of course, we all probably got them something by now.”

“So is that you confirming your friends are dating mine?”

“No Gerard, I don’t know if they are dating or not. I was speaking of you, Mikey, Frank, and I. If they are dating though, no one has given me any info.” She sounded tired, but that was only because Frank and I were always hounding her about her friends. What can I say, girls are more gossipy then guys, so if anyone spilled their guts it’d be her friends, right?

“Alright sorry, I’ll stop bugging, but that’s a yes on the Secret Santa thing.” She chuckled before suddenly remembering she had somewhere to be. She apologized to me then hung up and I was left to finish my morning coffee. I was relaxed on the sofa when I heard a very whine voice belonging to no other then Mikey Way calling me. I trudged up the stairs to my brother and peered around his doorway. “Yes dear brother?”

“Gee, I want coffee!”

“Mikey, you know what the doctor said, nothing too hot because it will strain your body and fuck up the blah blah blah blah blah, sorry but I don’t listen to direct order, just no coffee, how about some juice?”

“Gerard, I don’t want no damn juice, I want coffee!”

“We have apple juice, orange juice, cranberry juice, a-”

“Damn you Gerard, I don’t want juice!”

“Then I’m no help to you then, I’ll just go back to my room where you can’t call to me.”

“Fine, I want cranberry juice, but I swear, once I’m better, we are going to that café I like to drink coffee until I literally pass out!” I rolled my eyes, then went downstairs to get Mikey his juice. I went back upstairs with his juice and, just for torture, my coffee. I sat on his bed after handing him his juice and he just stared at me until he got a headache.

“Why. Must. You. Taunt. Me.” He stared at me then finally turned away while rubbing the bridge of his nose. I laughed then walked out of his room before I made him cry or something. I finished my coffee and disposed of my cup into the sink. I stretched before going back upstairs to ask Mikey what he wanted to do today. Apparently he wanted Anita, but I told him that she was busy. The look on his face was the saddest I’ve ever saw in my life. I started to walk over and comfort him because after everything that just happened he deserved some happiness, but everything seemed to be completely against him today. I didn’t get to because sadly the doorbell rang forcing me to get it.

“What do you want?” I asked harshly throwing open the door.

“Well Gerard, what a way to greet your brother’s girlfriend. I just came over to care for Mikey so you could see Frank, but seems like someone’s in a bad mood.” Anita says poking me gently on the nose with a smile.

“Oh, sorry Anita! I didn’t know it was you and the only reason I was upset was because Mikey looks like he’s about to cry and I couldn’t comfort him because of the doorbell.”

“Ah, my poor baby?! What’s wrong, is he in a lot of pain? Did you give him his medicine?! Darn it Gerard, you should be taking better care of my baby!” She yelled before pushing past me towards my brother’s room. I chuckled and followed her after shouting, ‘Guess who’s here.’

I walked in and the look on Mikey’s face changed to one of pure joy, as if his mood took a full 180. Anita pulled out a bag and held it out to Mikey with a smile on her face that just screamed ‘SURPRISE!’

“Aww Babe, you didn’t have to get me anything!”

“Mikey just open it, you won’t be protesting once you actually see what it is!” He pulled whatever it was out of the bag and practically screamed when he saw it. It was the world’s cutest motherfucking unicorn ever. It was purple and looked like it belonged in a cute fucking window display in a child’s toy store. Mikey attacked Anita with a hug, which he quickly regretted since it hurt like hell. Anita laid him back down and kissed his forehead.

“Babe, thanks so much! It is the cutest thing in the world!”

“Glad you like it, I have a smaller version of it. I asked a friend if she’d be willing to make me 2 because my boyfriend loved unicorns and I thought it’d be cute if ours were matching. So then you like it, right?” He pulled her down and kissed her letting that be his answer.

“Well it was nice seeing this magnificent show, but really I must be going now! Have fun you two.”

“Oh wait Gerard! I got you and Frank a little something too.” She handed me an identical bag and for a moment I was afraid she got us unicorns too, but was happy to instead find a ragdoll Superman and Jack Skellington. “I really hope you guys like them. I know Frank loves ‘The Nightmare Before Christmas’ and you’re a big fan of superheroes so I figured you’d love them.”

“They’re cute and I know Frank will love his Jack, but I should probably get going to see him, figure a surprise was in order about now!” I quickly dashed out of the house to my car with the dolls and head off to Frank’s house.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is a filler chapter, but I needed to hurry with something because I'm trying to keep up with updates. So I know you all want to see their gifts so I found some pictures for my favorite group of people!

Mikey and Anita(me?): Identical Purple Unicorns
Frank: Jack
Gerard= Superman!

Alright, so I know Gerard's favorite superhero is Wolverine BUT I couldn't find anything cute enough... the worse part is, I think he once said he didn't even like Superman, so I'm really sorry! But remember, this is a fanFIC so everything doesn't have to be 100% true! Hope you like because I love you guys so much and Obviously I aim to please!!

Oh, and earlier I mentioned Mikey's twin unicorns (one girl one boy) and while I was looking for unicorns, I saw these and thought they were fucking PERFECT!!!

While I'm at it, might as well show you Scott(Bob's bear) as well:)

“Yeah, I had a headache, really bad. I was in a gas station and there was a pot of coffee and I looked at it for about a minute and then my brother (motions at Gerard) got a coffee and he taunted me.” This is one of my favorite Mikey Way quotes and I just had to sort of use it in my story, I'm sure some of you totally caught, you smart smart people;)

Okay so this author's note is possibly the longest I've written but I had a lot to share today! Don't blame me please:"( OH! And today i found out my Spanish teacher of two years (who just retired) died last night! It was so tragic and I'm sad, but the update brought my spirits up:) Okay, bye everyone! ILY!!

xo
Anita:)