Status: Incomplete.

Untitled

I'll be coming home, just to be alone...Cause I know your not there, and I know you don't care!

"LOKI!" A shrill voice broke the silence, And sharp footsteps came from behind the door, The Boy in the room cringed, he was sitting on his floor, wrapping up a bleeding leg, Beautiful pink wings fluttering behind him, he stood, wincing and opened the door, The bedroom was plain and basic, a bed, a dresser, a end table, all oak, Bed sheets a soft blue and white, the walls white as well, hard wood floor.

He walked down the stairs and to the Kitchen to the source of his name, A tall lady stood there, Blonde hair falling to her shoulders in perfect order, not a stray hair to be found, Eyes a sharp deadly green, She glared at the boy "You didn't wake up on time."

He frowned, "I am sorry mother....You kept me up late wash-"

A resounding slap filled the room, and the boy yelped in pain, clutching his cheek, watching the woman before him with fright, She glared at him "You choose to take forever with the dishes, that Is not my fault, If you would wash dishes when done eating you wouldn't have this problem!"

Loki nodded shakily and watched her "I...I'm sorry mother..."

She snorted "No your not, You think you can get away with it all, think those pretty wings are going to save you, I've seen what you do, Pixie blood is worth a fortune, I'm well aware, but you are part human Loki. You're are not worth a shit, You're always sick, Always sickly pale..."

Loki backed a step away, Not wanting hurt again "Mother..I cannot help that!"

She glared at him "Don't you back away from me!" She grabbed his arm and tears of fright filled the boy's eyes, She shoved him into a chair "Eat your breakfast" She spat, "Then get ready to head to the Restaurant with me." He nodded stiffly and ate, Cold eggs and the oatmeal wasn't fully cooked either, But he didn't care, this was his meal of today.

He ate quickly then stood and washed his dishes, Then ran up the stairs and changed into clean clothing, Brushing his messy blonde hair quickly. He ran back downstairs and got his Shoes, when he was ready he looked at his mother "I am ready to leave now mother." He said softly.

She nodded curtly and opened the door, Shoving him out and walking out behind him.
Loki was silent the whole walk, His cheek was red and it stung, His leg hurt from when she stabbed him yesterday...His back ached...But he put on a bright face for the world and attempted to look as happy as any twelve year old boy was supposed to.
♠ ♠ ♠
Word count: 454
Time: 15minutes

I might later rewrite some of it and let you see a bit more of Loki's home, and his fear.