Status: Completed

This Is the End

C h a p t e r 1 ;

I’d never thought in a million years would I find a man so perfect as he was, his tall lanky frame, brown spikey hair and dazzling green eyes had a grip on me, though it wasn’t just his looks, he was charming, polite, selfless and caring, unlike most of the male population. When I first came across him I was working in a local grocery store, I was stacking shelves placing them neatly one behind the other when a hand came from beside me taking the front one, which caused them all to fall to the ground.

“Fuck sake” I muttered under my breath.

“I am ever so sorry” a male voice spoke from beside me, he was kneeling down picking up the items that had fell.

“It’s fine, don’t worry about it, you don’t have to pick it up, it’s what I get paid to do” I smiled.

He smiled back, he had a gorgeous side grin that made me melt inside a little.

“I want to pick up the extra work it would have given you, save you a job”

I felt my blood go to me cheeks, what you would call a blush I guess. I don’t know why I was blushing, I was feeling a little embarrassed though.

I saw a box on the lower shelf that wasn’t straight so I straightened it to keep me busy as the man stood up from beside me. I looked up to see him smiling down at me, I smiled in return as he held out his hand and pulled me up.

“I’m John by the way” he laughed.

“I’m Annie”


It had been nearly three years since John and I had started dating and three months since we got engaged. It was finally the evening before the big day, I was the most happiest women on this entire planet, I had the most amazing fiancé who tomorrow would become my husband and I his wife. Annie O’Callaghan. Though since John had been back, he had been distant, always going out at night and not returning until the next morning, I didn’t want to pry into his business so I brushed it off as nothing more than a guys night out.

“You can go home now Annie, big day tomorrow, you need you’re sleep” my boss Jenna spoke from the other side of the counter as I placed down a tray of empty glasses onto the bar.

“Thanks, Jenna, but are you sure? It’s early, I still have an hour or so left of my shift” I asked.

“Shoo!” she laughed “Go home and rest up”

I smiled, as I walked out into the cold night air I yelled another Thankyou to Jenna before heading towards my car.
I pulled my phone out of my bag, dialling John’s number, but it went straight to voice mail. That was odd, John usually left his phone on at all times.

I pulled up into our driveway, noticing the lights were all off, yet John’s car was here, It was only 10pm, he said he would be here when I got back, before he left for Kennedy’s for the night. I slowly walked up to the front door, which was unlocked. I slung my keys into the bowl beside the door, before removing my shoes and heading upstairs.
That’s when I heard it, loud mutterings and moans coming from our bedroom, I took a deep breath hoping it wasn’t what I thought it could be, I slowly twisted the handle of the door, before swinging it open, seeing what I hoped it wasn’t.

I dropped my bag to the floor, causing John to look towards the door, a shocked expression on his face.

“Baby, what’s wrong?” a soft voice spoke from under him.

Tears were pouring from my eyes.

“Annie, this isn’t what It looks like!” he shouted worriedly.

He jumped off the bed quickly, giving me the chance to see who was in the bed, Eliza my older sister was wrapped in our bed sheets.

“You said you loved me, John! How could you do this to me?” I sobbed.

Just thinking about what I had just seen, made me run to the bathroom to puke. I can’t believe he did this to me, after everything we went through. He stood behind me, grabbing my hair to get it out of my face before I flinched away from his grasp.

“Annie-” he started I wiped my mouth on my sleeve before I cut him off as my fist collided with his face.

“Don’t even speak to me after today, or I’ll make sure you never sing again” I hissed before storming past him to gather my belongings.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a new story; not particulary keen on it, but i wanted to see what you guys think:)