Status: Completed

This Is the End

C h a p t e r 1 1 ;

John

“JOHN WAKE THE FUCK UP!” Someone screamed at me, causing me to sit right up, banging my head on one of the shelves.

“Fuck” I muttered rubbing my head, looking at Eric whom was stood at the foot of the bed. “What’s up with you?”

I noticed that he wasn’t his usual self, misery and guilt hidden behind his eyes, that’s when it clicked. I jumped from the bed, detangling myself from the sheets before I stood in front of Eric, my hands resting on either side of his shoulders.

“She’s gone” he whispered, sinking out of my grasp and sliding down the wall behind him, quiet sobs escaped from him.

Typical Annie, runaway from your problems, putting yourself before others.

Once I managed to calm Eric down, who seemed to be drowning in self pity, sat with his head in his knees on the couch. They guys were all awake, all worrying to where Annie had disappeared off too yet again. It was obvious if she keeps this up, no-one is going to care in the end.

“So, the plan of action is…?” asked Garrett.

I looked around, all eyes were on me.

“We find her. We haven’t got much choice.” I sighed. “You would have thought she would have grew out of this stage by now, she’s acting like a child” I added.

They all rolled their eyes at that, knowing perfectly well that it was I that turned her into such a fragile way. There is no winning.

Annie

You would have thought I would have left state, yes. I didn’t. I wasn’t that independent on being on my own in an alien state, it would traumatised me. Instead I flew back to Phoenix, I know what you are all thinking, why didn’t I just drive? Well that’s because I can think better when flying, don’t ask me why I just do. So when my flight arrived at the airport on the other end, my mind was clear. Though soon, memories of that not so good past would come flooding back to me once I walk through my parent’s door, who are still in the dark about me visiting. I guess they’ll have a surprise, when they see me. I hope they weren’t too mad when I arrived, I did leave without a word.

Calling a cab, I was soon on my way. Watching people walking by in the hot Arizona heat, I missed this place. How busy the streets were, the local places I used to visit all the time with… John. I couldn’t think about him now, it would just ruin everything. After an hour or so of driving, we were headed down such a familiar street, where I grew up. Our house came into view, right at the end of the street, dad’s same old red truck parked on the drive, it brought a smile to my face. Pulling up on the pavement, I paid the cab driver before grabbing my bags and heading up to the front door, I had a sick feeling in my stomach, from nerves. I slowly but firmly knocked on the door twice before stepping back. Not long until I heard a soft click and the door slowly opened, revealing my mom. Her small fragile body was dressed in her casual jeans and a white turtle neck sweater. She hadn’t changed much, she was still as beautiful as ever.

“Hey mom” I smiled as she pulled me into her arms.

“Oh baby, I’ve missed you so much” she cried softly into my hair.

“Shh, mom, it’s okay. I’m here now” I spoke softly to reassure her.

I felt guilty for leaving, it broke my heart to see her cry.
♠ ♠ ♠
Filler.

Thanks for commenting;

Riley McDonough, whilethefirewasout and hachie :) <3