Status: Completed

This Is the End

C h a p t e r 1 5 ;

John

“We’re here guys” I informed, as we passed the ‘Welcome to Tempe’ sign, I had received the short straw for driving us home, not that it mattered I wanted to get here as quickly as possible and with my driving it was fairly quick indeed. It hadn’t taken us that long to get back, seeing as Chandler was pretty much down the road. Though Annie was from the outskirts of Phoenix, that too was just a few minutes away.

I pulled into a neighbourhood, before stopping outside Garrett’s parent’s home. Yes. That’s right. Garrett still lived with his parents, though he had it good. He didn’t have to pay bills or anything.

“Bye guys, I’ll see you lot tomorrow or something. John I hope it goes well” he smiled, before shutting the van door and walking up to his porch, turning around to wave as we pulled away.

It was pretty much the same, dropping each of the guys home. Which they seemed pretty keen about, not that I don’t blame them. I am too. Though I couldn’t help but think of what it would have been like, coming home to a wife, coming home to Annie. My heart tightened in my chest. We were talking about having children, I wanted nothing more than having children with Annie. No-one else. It just wouldn’t be right. You see, this is why I can’t move on. She’s it for me, I’ve never been sure of anything in my life. I had only a couple of weeks to make Annie fall in love with me again, before Romeo showed up. I looked at the car clock in front of me, 16:30. I may as well start now. I drove out of the small estate and onto the highway leading towards Phoenix.

Finally I rolled up to a familiar house that I had always spent most of the time at in the past three or so years. George and Kayla’s cars were parked on the driveway, that made my stomach drop. No doubt they didn’t ever want to see my face again, and of course George is likely to beat the crap out of me for hurting his daughter, and I wouldn’t blame him if he did, I deserve everything I get. I took a deep breath, before opening the van door, shutting it gently before walking up the drive and onto their porch. I felt sick to the stomach, and my hands wouldn’t stop shaking as they collided with the wooden door in front of me. I swear I could have gone into a panic attack as I waited for the door too open, when I finally heard the door slowly open, the colour from my face drained as I came face to face with Eliza.

“Oh, John. Lovely to see you again, please come in” she smirked.

“Uh, th-thanks” I stuttered, as she moved to the side allowing me into hallway.

She showed me into the living room, where Kayla and George were sat in front of the television.

“Mom, Dad. Look whose arrived” Eliza spoke semi-excitedly.

I watched as the pair turned their heads, focusing on me stood awkwardly in the doorway. If looks could kill, I’d be six feet under. George got up from where he was sat without haste and walked towards me, I could see the fire in his eyes.

“You bastard! How dare you show up to my families home? You have no rights to be here! You’re no longer welcome here” he hissed, pointing his finger at my face.

I gulped. I was petrified.

“Si-sir, please let me uh, ex-explain!” I pleaded.

“Explain! Your actions have showed you for your true colours, O’Callaghan. You broke my daughter’s heart! There is nothing more than could make a father angry than to find out that his soon to be son-in-law was sleeping with his daughter’s sister, my eldest daughter! And guess what O’Callaghan?! You got her pregnant!” he seethed, forcing himself to not hit me.

“Pr-pregnant?” I stuttered, looking from George’s fuming eyes, to Eliza, looking down to where her hand was resting on her stomach, a perfect bump. What had I done.

For once in my life, I had absolutely no words.

“What’s going on?” I heard a soft whisper from behind me. I turned to see Annie standing on the stairs. Our eyes met for a moment.

“Sweetheart, go back to bed. You don’t need to hear any of this, John was just leaving” he spoke calmly, though that didn’t fool me. He was going to go ballistic.

“Annie, wait! Please, hear me out!” I cried, rushing towards the stairs. Which didn’t go to plan, seeing as I was caught by the back of my shirt, and was pushed towards the front door.

“You dare speak to my daughter again, you step one foot on this property again I will take no hesitation to shoot you” he yelled.

I nodded pathetically before rushing from the house and into my van. One word came to mind.

FUCK.

II had no idea where my head was, it was so mashed up with different thoughts, everything running through my mind. I was going to be a dad…and the mother was the sister of the only girl for me. This was one fuck of a predicament I had put myself in, and hell I wasn’t even sure if there was a way out. Well not one that I had longed for, that I wanted oh so badly. What had I done?
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, that was fun to right...kinda. I'm feeling sorry for John a little, i mean the poor kid can't get a break. But then again does he deserve one? Does he deserve to be happy, to get what he wants? What do you guys think? What do you predict to happen? Who do you feel more sorry for? Are you team John? Or team Eric?

Thanks for commenting;

hachie
whilethefirewasout
and
Fixed at Zero


You have no idea how much i appreciate you commenting, it means a lot. It's great to know people are enjoying this story, i have to say this could be one of my best, i don't really know for sure :L But please, do comment and subscribe. I think this is only a small start of the drama that is yet to come...what do you think? :'D <3