Status: Completed

This Is the End

C h a p t e r 1 7 ;

John

I couldn’t sleep that night, the same thoughts running over and over and still, I couldn’t believe it. Couldn’t understand why everything seems to fuck up for me. I came here to get my girl back, but instead, I get threatened by her Dad (understandable I suppose) and not only was that bad enough but I also found out I got the not so girl of my dreams, well, pregnant! This was some seriously fucked up shit. What the hell am I going to do now? I’m not ready to be a Dad, though I’m not the type of guy just to abandon their kid, either. I couldn’t care less about its mother, by christ was sleeping with her a mistake and this was karma coming right back and biting me in the ass.

At this moment, I was still laid in bed. Staring up at the ceiling, normally I wouldn’t have dreamed of ever seeing this time of day, apart from leaving for tours, because well it was a great reason to be out of bed and whatnot. I hadn’t yet come up with a conclusion of what to do with this mess. I knew I had to talk to the both of them, Annie and Eliza. As much I was probably going to want to pull my hair out at Eliza. I thought we were both using protection. Guess not. My eyes were sore as I rubbed them viciously, obviously not helping whatsoever. I hadn’t shut them once, not even in the attempt of trying to sleep. Looking down at my body, I was still in my clothes from the previous evening, I just couldn’t find the energy to get out of them, so I just didn’t. It was disgusting, and I needed to shower. I heaved a heavy sigh before dragging myself from the bed, heading straight towards the shower. I stripped down out of my clothes, before entering the steaming hot water. The water pushing back any sign of tiredness in my body.

When I had finally finished up, it was around 8:30am. I pulled on some black skinnies, and a plaid shirt. I couldn’t look at myself in the mirror, I probably looked like one of Garrett’s Zombies. Which isn’t such an attractive look. I made my way downstairs, and into the kitchen. I poured myself some coffee, before slumping down into a couch in the living room, flicking on the TV. To be honest, I wasn’t even paying attention to what was even I, I was just staring at the screen, sipping occasionally at the warm coffee in my hands. It’s amazing how quickly your life can turn into a right mess, I mean mine did within seconds. The guys are going to do ballistic when I tell them what happened last night. No doubt I’m going to get yelled at for being an idiotic jerk, who sleeps with my fiancés sister, her walking in on the whole thing and to top it all off, to find out I’ve got her up the duff. This is going to get ugly. But I had to tell them, they’re my best friends.
A soft knock at the front door, pulled my attention. Seeing as it was definitely too early for the guys, I had no clue who it could be. I settled the coffee mug on the floor beside the couch before getting up and heading towards the door. I unlocked it and opened it swiftly to find Eliza stood there.

“Eliza? Oh, uh- what are you doing here?” I asked curiously. I was in shock, though I could feel anger starting to build up.

“I came to talk to you, John. If that’s okay?” she replied with a smile plastered on her face as if nothing had happened last night.

“And, what exactly, did you want to talk about?” I asked, biting my tongue from words that were building up, that weren’t so- nice.

She rolled her eyes, before clicking her tongue.

“Don’t play dumb, John. You know exactly what I’m here for” pointing her finger to her growing stomach.

I sighed irritably.

“Nothing to talk about, I’ll give you money and whatnot for everything you need. We aren’t going to be a couple. I want nothing to do with you. I repeat, nothing.” I seethed.

“But is it really what you want, John? Poor Annie, still completely hooked up on you, but that will soon change, do you really want me to tell her that I wasn’t the only girl you messed with behind her back? What would that do to her, John? I think it might just push her over the edge. It would be quite a shame really. So you have no option but to be with me. Unless of course, you want everyone to know about that little secret.” she smiled smugly.

What the actual fuck? So now she’s making shit up? My blood had began to boil.

“That is bullshit, Eliza! She won’t believe you. She knows I’ve always loved her. That it has always been her! Don’t you fucking dare try and blackmail me with absolute shit! I wasn‘t with anyone behind her back, apart from that one time with you. And I regret it. If I could take it all back, I would!” I yelled, smashing my fist into the door beside me.

Eliza jumped back a little from where she was originally standing, though her smugness was still shown.

“John, you can’t prove that you didn’t sleep with anyone else. I mean there are thousands of girls that would say you did. Who’s she going to believe? It just takes one person to start a rumour. Think about it. I’ll be back.” she smirked before leaving my porch, leaving me stood there confused and angry.
♠ ♠ ♠
That probably makes no sense at all. It's 23:55pm, i'm tired. But still had to update seeing as it's overdue ! Well i hope you guys like it ! And thanks for commenting;
whilethefirewasout
&
hachie


Really appreciate it :D <3