Status: Completed

This Is the End

C h a p t e r 2 1 ;

Eric

”I have to go Eric, I’m sorry” she whispered softly, and just before I could reply she hung up.

Why did she have to do that? Every time she has to make a big decision, she finds a way out of it.

I thought calling her would have at least put my mind at ease- I was wrong. It just made the need of her more harder to ignore. I’ve barely slept since she walked right out of that door, though one thing was crystal clear- I was furious with John.

I pulled a bag from the top of the closet, filling it with clothes and the necessities before rushing out of the door, slamming it shut as I went.

I was not going to let John steal her away.

John

I stood at the bottom of her driveway, her parents were out so I was safe for the time being. I had doubts to whether I was making the right choice or not, but sometimes you have to take chances, and she was one of those chances I was willing to take. I inhaled deeply, before I slid my hands into my jean pockets and slowly walked towards her front door. Looking at my reflection in the window in front of me, it was evident that I hadn’t slept well, the bags under my eyes proved that. As I was about to knock the door, a hand clasped down onto my shoulder, swinging me around to face them, I had expected to come face to face with Annie’s dad, so it came as a bit of a shock when it was Eric stood there, eyes showing nothing but pure hate.

“Wh-what are you doing here?” I asked with confusion.

“I came here to get my girl back, O’Callaghan. I should have thought you had come here with other intentions” Eric seethed through his teeth.

Okay, so he worked it out quicker than I’d hoped. This should be entertaining.

“Oh really? Well, what if she doesn’t want you back, Halvorsen? What will you do then? I smirked.

“This” was all he said before his fist collided with my face causing my body to fall back against the door.

“What the fuck was that for?” I yelled, rubbing the side of my face.

“Trying to steal my girl, O’Callaghan. Now be a good chap, and go along home will you?” he said, with a smug expression on his face.

His girl?! She was mine first! And who the hell does he think he is talking to me as if I was lower than him! What a joke. He just stepped way across the line. I just hope he can put up a good fight.

I didn’t reply, I just lunged myself at him throwing us both of the porch backwards and onto the lawn.

“Get off me, man! Seriously!” Eric yelled, trying to push me off him. “If you really wanted her, you wouldn’t have screwed around with her sister!”

That was the final straw, I pulled my arm up before it came swiftly down and into the side of his face, splitting his lip. I was about to hit him again but her voice stopped me.

“What the hell is going on out here? John, what are you doing? Whose tha- Eric?” her yell, had become softer more as a whisper.

Oh fuck.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so sorry that I haven't updated in ages ! I've had so much school work to do, and exams coming up after christmas; it's been hectic. (If you're British...etc and currently studying A-Levels you would know how stressful they are!) Anyways, I think I'm going to end this story in the next chapter, It's been going on for too long I personally think, but you guys may think differently. I may do a sequel, but It would be amazing if one of you readers would like to co-write with me? Or maybe you'd like to write your own sequel for it ! Entirely up to you ! I would be so happy if you did, just message me because I'd love to read ! :') Anywho, thanks for commenting;
hachie; xoxo_aj_xoxo; whilethefirewasout && RoRo15

Please comment & I hope you guys have an amazing christmas ! :') <3