Status: Completed

This Is the End

C h a p t e r 4 ;

We were all sat there, jaws dropped staring at the scene before us, working out if t was actually real what we were seeing, though all of us were pretty much seeing the same thing, it was true. The jealousy was pretty much swallowing up every bit of my body, how could she have moved on so quickly? I get that what I done to her was pretty, sick but she loved me! How could she just throw that away like it was nothing! I played with my hands that were rested in my lap, when the van door opened, and two hefty bags were thrown in, followed by Eric or Halvo whatever the fuck that dick’s name is, he made my blood boil just looking at him. He swiftly shut the door behind him, before sitting in the space beside me. The anger was building up within me, watching him wave at the one girl I loved, standing on the porch of their house as we swiftly headed down the road.

We had pretty much been on the road for a couple of hours now, seeing as our first venue was Baltimore, Maryland. Everyone seemed to be happy talking to each other in first rows of seats, what’s his face and I were sat quietly in the back, but I thought I’d find out some information about the couple.

“Hey, I’m John” I held out my hand to him, randomly.

He shook it and smiled.

“I’ve been waiting for you to talk to me for hours, dude! I’m Eric, but you can call me Halvo” he laughed as he shook my hand. Dick it is then.

“So was that you’re girlfriend back their?” I asked him.

He shook his head no.

What?! They kissed though? Unless their friends with benefits but I don’t see that being the reason…

“She’s my fiancé” he smiled happily.

At that moment, the whole van when silent. SHE WAS FUCKING ENGAGED!? ALREADY?! How the fuck, I mean we were engaged a couple of months ago, and now she’s engaged again? What the fuck, seriously. I couldn’t show I was bothered by this, because he obviously doesn’t know who I am. I had a master plan up my sleeve.

“Congratulations, man. That’s great news” I fake smiled.

I looked to the guys in front who were all confused at my behaviour towards this, but they just shrugged it off before saying their congratulations and carrying on what they were doing previously.

“How did you meet her?” I asked curiously.

“You’re a real nosey sod” he laughed.

“I’m just curious, I think it’s real sweet” I replied in a girly manor.

He just laughed before nodding.

Eric

“It started a few months ago, I was in need of a roomie and was at a local grocery store, putting up an advertisement..”

“Excuse me” a soft voice spoke behind me.
I turned around to the see a young women, whose beauty was outshining.

“Yes?” I smiled.

“That room you’re advertising, urm- I’m interested” she spoke softly.

“That’s great, do you want to come see the place?” I asked.

“That would be great” she smiled.

After I had given her a tour of the house, we sat down on the couch and discussed any questions she had. I was just confused why a girl like her would need a place to stay, I would have thought she had a boyfriend or at least a family to stay with, but I wasn’t complaining, I was glad that she wanted to stay here. Since I saw her for the first time today, I felt this weird feeling in the pit of my stomach, but I was unsure what that was trying to tell me.

“How much?” she asked.

“25 dollars a week, it’s nothing special so not that much” I replied.

“You’re joking? Cmon, it must be more than that, whatever the price, I’m willing to pay. You seem like a real nice guy” she smiled, holding back a laugh.

“That is the price, in all seriousness. & Thanks…?” I replied unsure of her name.

“Annie” she held out her hand.

“Eric” I said taking her small soft hands into mine, causing a wave of shivers descending down my spine.


“That’s how it began, and I guess it just went from there, really” I smiled widely. “I’m really glad I met her, she is completely amazing”.

John sat beside me, nodding away to what I had been saying, his lip quivered a few times, which I didn’t understand, but didn’t want to pry so I just shrugged it off.
♠ ♠ ♠
I think this one is longer than usual, and partly in Eric's point of view. What do you guys think so far?
Do you think John and Eric will become good friendss?
What do you think John's plan is?
How do you think John's going to react?

Thanks goes too;
whilethefirewasout
harchie
&
draloliane.
I really appreciate you reading, commenting and subscribing, it's nice to know my stories are liked. If you like this story then please read my other storiess;
i'll be fine even though i'm not always right; ft Alex Gaskarth
The Way I Love You; ft Garrett Nickelsen
This Is The End; ft John O'Callaghan
Escaping; original characters.

check them out on my page, newer ones are linked on the page others you'll have to go to the stories tab at the top of my profile.
Add me if you like! :D
xoxox