Status: Completed

This Is the End

C h a p t e r 5 ;

John

He has my Annie, the one and only girl I have ever loved and I refuse to give up, wait and see by the end of this tour, she’ll be mine. You just wait.

For the rest of the journey, Eric was still blabbering away to the guys, I kind of just zoned out after we spoke about Annie, but then once again he brought the subject back up, I tried not to listen but I couldn’t help it, it didn’t sound good…for me anyways,

“…anyway she told me about her ex, and how he had her older sister in bed! I mean how sick is that? A guy like that needs his balls cut off, teach him a damn lesson” he shrieked.

I felt the colour drain from my face, even though it was obvious she didn’t mention my name else I’d have had my ‘balls cut off’, I dragged my gaze away from Eric to the guys, who all seemed to have paled too, all looking at each other not knowing what to say, seeing as they knew the ‘ex’ he was referring too. I couldn’t swallow the lump in my throat, it made my stomach churn.

“…yeah, I mean that was pretty wrong what he had done, but maybe it wasn’t his fault?” Garrett spoke.

I could tell Garrett was looking at me from the corner of his eye, choosing his words carefully, knowing if he didn’t, I’d hurt him later.

“So you think that maybe it could have been the sister? I suppose it’s always the ones that are quiet and you think are less likely to do something drastic” Eric thought out loud. “But heck what the hell was with this guy? Annie is the most beautiful, amazing and completely worth everything, that guy sure made a huge mistake…but I’m glad he did because then I wouldn’t have had the chance” he added with a smile. Prick.

This guy was really starting to get under my skin, I don’t like it. Though best not to tell him just who this guy actually was, I mean I have the advantage of getting closer to Annie…he won’t suspect a thing.

“You know to talk, bro. I like you already” I smiled at Eric before returning my gaze to outside world.

This is going to be one heck of a tour was the last though I had as we pulled into the first venue.

We all got out one by one, stretching and getting comfortable from the long drive we had, our eyes still adjusting to the sun that was beaming down on us, it wasn’t as hot as Arizona, really but heck it did burn.

Annie

There was nothing to do now that Eric was gone. I had nothing planned, because we always done things together. I could tell these next weeks are going to be hell. I’ve already tidied the house, it’s spotless. I’ve watched television, but got bored. There was just no fun in doing stuff alone and he had only been gone half a day. I flopped onto the couch, for the fifth time today, flicking through pointless channels, hoping something new and exciting would be on…no such luck.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so sorry for no updating in ages, i haven't managed to get my head around on where i want this story to go, i've had exams and shizzle too which don't help either, but i will make up for it, promise! I know this chapter is short, because it's a filler and didn't really want to go into much detail, seeing as ideas are floating around my head and i have no idea what is good. Thanks for commenting;
hachie
whilethefirewasout
spagetzandmash
&
youleftme.

I enjoy reading you're feedback, it's great to know you like the story :D