Status: Completed

This Is the End

C h a p t e r 8 ;

“What the fuck is wrong with you Eric? You were never like this before this tour, what the hell happened?!” I yelled at him.

We were currently in the kitchen, after dinner clearing up the plates and what not. The others had retreated into the living room to watch TV or whatever they were doing.

“Are you trying suggest something, Annie? If so, I’d be delighted if you just came out with it, and stop beating around the bush” he yelled back, slamming his hand onto the table causing me to flinch.

“No, Eric! I’m not fucking suggesting anything! Just because I didn’t mention about being friends with the guys, doesn’t mean you can start having a bitch fit, because you’re a jealous arsehole!” I screamed., throwing a plate across the room, hitting the wall and smashing into pieces.

“Me? Jealous? Don’t kid yourself, Annie! I don’t blame that guy for cheating on you with your sister, I bet she was a lot better than you” he hollered.

I stopped abruptly. Tears began pricking at my eyes. I couldn’t believe he just said that, the look on his face, which was once so angry and completely not the Eric I knew, was now soft and regretful.

“I Didn’t Me-” he started but I cut him off.

“You complete and utter prick, you had no right, absolutely no right to bring up my past” I spat before leaving the room.

The guys all looked at me when I walked in, obviously they heard everything. There eyes showed sympathy, except one pair, John’s. The smirk on his face was still there, though just a hint I could tell was something, I just couldn’t figure it out. I walked past them swiftly, before heading up towards my room, I slammed and locked the door behind me before jumping onto the bed, sobbing my heart out to Eric’s cruel words. He embarrassed me in front of the guys for no real legit reason, he tried to make me look like the bad guy, like I had done something terribly wrong. He can screw this fucking ring. I pulled it off my finger, and threw it across the room, failing to see where it rolled too.

John

So the trouble has already started, and I hadn’t got involved yet. This was going easier than I thought. Though I was beginning to think it was getting out of hand, with all the screaming and smashing plates, I was afraid for both of them. Eric played a pretty love move there, he was acting like a jerk for no reason. Why was I acting like such an arsehole? I mean I came here to get Annie back, not to make her miserable and such. I had to do something, that will help her gain my trust. I was about to get off the couch to see if she was okay, but Eric came bursting through the door, and headed up after Annie… he looked pretty…bad.
♠ ♠ ♠
:') comment and subscribe; thanks for commenting...
whilethefirewasout
hachie
&
lovefool.

Muchly appreciated! :') <3