The Reverend and Gloria.

Who is she?!

I watched out the window quietly as a taxi pulled away and a woman got out with a few suitcases. I frowned, new neighbors? But I couldn't see any... Pets. Dammit. I wandered over to where my drinks were normally kept, but I couldn't find any. Shit!

I smashed a glass bottle against the wall, swore and then laughed happily. I sunk down in the chair, before my mind turned to the woman or.. Girl that had moved in downstairs somewhere. It would be easy to find her, just look for the new, clean painted door.

I can't wait to see her, should be interesting. I got up and got my thin jeans on over my emaciated hips and walked out. My thin body stuck out at odd angles from being only four stone and two pounds. I found the room, 309. Newly painted. This had to be the one.

I bent down and I looked through the keyhole. As I gazed in, I could see a girl, with black hair, wearing light pink pajamas. Eww...

I gazed at her for a while, before I got up, gently tapping on the door. I heard her groan and the bed squeaked as she got out of bed.

I panicked. What do I do now? I hurried back to the stairwell, just as the door opened. I stopped and she saw me. I hurried upstairs and she was quick to follow. I left the door ajar in my panic.

Soon, she was standing in the doorway to my flat, looking at my emaciated form. I glared at her.

"Who are you?!" I hissed, the scar on my face tightening as I glared at her. But she didn't move and just looked at me. This new person was different. Didn't run off screaming.