The Reverend and Gloria.

How did I get this scar?

I watched this girl as I introduced myself, she called herself Gloria. I liked the name... To a extent. I saw her looking at it. The scar that stretched across my face. I slunk back into the darkness, to keep my face hidden.

"What do you want?" I asked, whispering at her.
"Hey..." She began. "You knocked on my door pal."

I glared at her, my green eyes glowing dangerously in the dark. "Pal? I am not your fucking pal! I'm nobodies pal!" I stepped forward and grabbed her by the shoulders, getting a squeak from her.

"I tried to be pals with people, tried to be friendly. One night, I gave a homeless man five bucks, my last bit of money. He had other people round him.." I pushed her over to the bed. Strange, I could sense fear, but then again... not. Sympathy. I looked at her, my story spilling out over her.

"I.. I tried to be nice, give him some money. But, he said it wasn't enough for him and his friends. I didn't have anymore money on me, only... driver license. Other people pulled me into the alleyway."

As I talked, I walked round the flat, holding my thin body close. "The.. They pushed me onto the ground and... And pulled my jeans and pants down, then.. Gang raped me. Two guys inside of me at one time, hurting me and then.. Then they did this!"

I pointed to the scar on my face. "Went to hospital and got stitched up. "Doctors said, they couldn't fix it. No nerve endings or nothing left and.. and the skin wouldn't be right. They left me like this. Like a monster."

Gloria went to speak, but I cut her off. "I.. I hated them all, I lost my mind about a year ago. I.. I got a cat for company, called fluffy. He was pretty but, not pretty enough. I gave him needles and stuff and tried to make him perfect."

"W-what was wrong with him?" Gloria asked nervously.
"Nothing, he just... Wasn't perfect. He ran away and I stole the other neighbors cats. They're watching you now.."

Gloria looked round. "Wh-what?" I smirked, now I was getting to her. I flicked on a desk lamp and looked at shelves. In big long jars, there were the remains of cats, pickled and mummified forever in a liquid.

Most of the cats had wires protruding from their bodies and other ones had horrible scars, where they had been operated alive one. I touched the glass jars gently.

"These are my children.. My babies."