The Joke's on Me

Driving Me Insane.

Two more weeks passed. Two more fucking weeks. It’s High Tide Baby is nearly finished now, only a few more tweaks to do before it’s ready. I can’t believe how quickly the time has gone. I’ve spent so much time with the boys of The Blackout that it feels like I’m practically living with them. I’ve spent so much time with Sean it’s unreal. Sean…fuck, he’s such a fucking tease. All he does is rile me up with his shockingly-crap-yet-highly-effective flirting and rubs his hands up and down my thighs. All I do is touch him whenever and wherever I can. It’s a game of high pressure, like one of us is waiting for the other to crack.

It won’t be me.

I refuse to act first, because I want Sean to make that move to cross our boundaries. I know I only want a bit of fun, but I know he doesn’t normally do that, so I’m giving him the choice. The ball is in his court, and it’s up to him to decide. I really hope he fucking decides soon because I’m going insane with desire.

There are only so many hard-ons I can get a day without it being weird.

Besides, he has to make his decision soon because the recording will be finished and then we won’t see each other until tour. That’s a while away still. We won’t be able to spend much time together until we’re on the road, so we’ve only got two weeks at the most to have our fun. If not…then it’ll have to just stay flirting, won’t it?

I fucking hope it doesn’t.

I want Sean. That much is obvious now. I know Gavin has caught me staring at him lustfully and it wouldn’t surprise me if the others are suspicious of something, but I really fucking want him. He’s just so different to what I’ve had before. I want to have him, at least once. I need to have him, or I’ll stay in this whiny little girl mode over him and it’ll never be satisfied. That wouldn’t go well for anyone. I need to get this out of my system so we can go back to being friends like we were before this recording began.

That’ll be best for everyone, right?

Anyway, tonight we’ve stayed a little later to record. By we, I mean me, Gavin and Sean. We made a lot of progress on vocals today, but we just carried on going a little too late. It’s pretty much midnight, so I’m ready to sleep. Sean keeps me to wired up to sleep when I’m not needed during the day, so my only break is at night. Seems like it won’t be that way today though.

“That was fucking amazing,” Gavin laughed.

“I think a couple more takes and we’ve nailed it,” Sean nodded, grinning wildly.

Only a few more? But that’s less time with Sean!

“I can’t believe how fast it’s gone!” I grumbled.

“Aww Watkins! Don’t worry your pretty little head, we’ll see you again in a month for our tour,” Gavin teased.

I blushed lightly, but nodded. The tour would be awesome, and maybe even Sean and I can step up this flirting. Don’t get me wrong, I like the flirting, but it’s getting to the point now where I’m so turned on by the end of it that I have to jerk-off. I’ve been jerking off a lot lately. There’s only so many excuses I can give to my flatmate.

“And then you’ll have us around you every single day without an escape,” Sean smirked.

His expression might be innocent but his eyes are saying ‘and no escape means even more sexually frustrating situations’. Bastard.

Gavin yawned all of a sudden, making Sean and I laugh. “I’m going to head home, boys. Promised a friend I’d drop by,”

“A friend, eh?” Sean taunted, wriggling his eyebrows.

“At least I’m getting some,” Ooh. Ouch.

Sean scowled, looking a little bit more pissed off than he probably should.

“Come on Smith, I’ll give you a ride home,” I laughed, nudging him with my shoulder.

Gavin yawned again, only making us laugh harder and get up. In no time at all I was driving down the road with Sean in the passenger seat, a brief silence passing over us. Why the silence? We never used to be like this. I hate it when we get like this.

“Do you want to come back to mine for a drink?” I asked.

Where the fuck did that come from?!

“Sure,” Sean nodded, biting his bottom lip as he looked up at me.

He didn't even hesitate. Nothing good can come from this. Another 15 minutes of pretty much silence passed, finishing with me parking outside my building. Sean and I made small talk about our upcoming tour in the elevator ride up, making me itch with longing. I can’t stand how much I want him. It’s driving me insane. I don’t know how much (or even if) he wants me too, but I hope he wants me at least a little. Fuck, I don’t even know what will happen tonight. Worst situation? It’s awkward and we barely talk. Expected situation? We flirt drunkenly but do nothing else. Best situation? I finally have his lips on mine. But I know I won’t get that lucky. I never do.

“Uh, Ian? You in there, mate?” Sean asked, waving his hand in front of my face.

I snapped out of my thoughts to see Sean holding the elevator doors open and staring at me like I’m mad. Maybe I am going mad. I blushed anyway and walked out into my corridor, Sean following willingly.

“Well, you’ve seen the flat before, so it’s not like you need a tour,” I shrugged, smiling at him as I opened my door.

“True! Mind if I take a shower?” Sean asked.

Uh, okay?

I just shrugged, to which he grinned. “Go for it. Don’t use the coconut shampoo though. That’s not mine,”

“Duh, you use strawberry scent,” Sean said.

How the fuck does he know that? Sean must’ve seen my confusion and shock, because he blushed deeply and quickly walked down towards the bathroom, making me laugh. He’s such a creeper. I bet he looked to see which my bottle was the last time he came around. Strange attractive man. With a shaky sigh, I walked into my kitchen, grabbing a bottle of Jim Beam out my cupboard. At this rate, I’ll need a few glasses before Sean even gets back! Fuck, why did I invite him back? I don’t need to torture myself anymore that I do already.

15 minutes later and 3 glasses of whisky down, I heard Sean call my name urgently, so I slammed down my glass. What’s wrong? Has he hurt himself? Shit, I couldn’t bear it if he hurt himself. Flinging open the bathroom door, I froze when I saw Sean butt naked in front of the shower, water dripping down his toned bare body. H-Holy shit. Holy motherfucking shitballs.

“I-I didn’t know which t-towels were yours!” Sean squeaked.

“The ones on the left,” I whispered.

Sean picked one up but just held it in his hand, still not covering himself up. My eyes were roving his body, taking in every muscle, slight curve and dip. And his half-hard dick. Fuck, that’s a nice dick. No, Ian, this is not the time. Not. The. Time.

“S-Sorry, I’ll, uh, go,” I choked. But I couldn’t take my eyes off of him.

Sean just stared right back at me, his tongue darting out over his bottom lip to wet it, only making my jeans tighten a little more. Why is he doing this to me? Why won’t he cover himself up? Why can’t I move?! I shouldn’t even be looking at him like this, let alone thinking about him like this. His body…shit, what I would do to hold that body while pounding inside it.

I didn’t even realise Sean had moved in front of me until he put his hands on my hips, his body still bare and dripping with water.

“You don’t have to go anywhere,”
♠ ♠ ♠
CLIFFHANGER!
I know, cliffhangers suck, but I wanted to give Kristen the opportunity to have fun.
Or y'know, make them not do anything at all.
I think I know which one she'll choose though ;)
What would you guys prefer? A little Smatkins smut or a little more teasing?

Also, go check out Kristen's new Slash Photo Contest. It's gonna be a good'un.

Thanks to everyone who commented on the last chapter! The less silent readers we get, the more likely the smut is =]

Oh.Watkins!
IntentToStartAFire
Mati
Unwanted Reality
a7x.Sick.Puppie.x
stitches;
MySynfulRomance (x2)

xo