The Joke's on Me

Work With Me, Babe.

I dart my tongue out at Ian, all the while, watching his eyes ravish all over my naked body. I feel incredibly exposed, but hey, if it gets him naked too, I’m all for it. He stares at my cock for a good minute before his eyes roam up to my chest.

This is my chance.

I dart in front of him and put my wet hands on his hips, water dripping down my face. His breath quickens and his cheeks heat up to a dark red.

You don’t have to go anywhere.

His mouth opens slightly and he stares at me. I lean over and brush my lips across his jaw gently, barely touching him. I can visibly see- and feel- him shudder with delight under my lips. I smirk coyly, step away, and walk back towards the still running shower, beckoning him towards me.

Now stop for a moment.

I will be completely and utterly honest with you.

I know which towel Ian’s is.

And I wanted him to come in while I was naked.

I know. Sick right?

It was just too tempting to resist. I mean, I knew he was outside drinking already (after all, that’s what he asked me to come in for), and I’d been in the shower for a good ten minutes, and knowing Ian, he’d have at least 2 glasses of something down already. And I know he wants me, and I want him. What harm could a little fooling around do?

He’s kind of in a trance as he slowly walks towards me. I smirk and motion for his clothes. He doesn’t make any indication that he sees me motion towards it, he kind of just stands there, slack-jawed with his eyes open wide. There’s this glassy look in his eyes, and I can see his erection pressing against his tight jeans. I huff and walk out of the shower and saunter towards him, grabbing the hem of his shirt and pulling it over his head.

I suck in a breath when I see his gun tattoos in a v-shape slipping into his jeans and into… fuck. I need him out of these clothes.

“Work with me, babe.” I mutter.

He seems to come back to reality before quickly unbuttoning the tick fabric and dropping them to the ground. They fall to his ankles and what’s left are only his boxers. He steps out of his jeans and I grin, pressing a firm, but gentle kiss in the middle of his chest. His lets out a breathy moan and his hands climb up to my waist, gripping them tightly.

I palm him lightly through the thin fabric of his cotton boxers and… fuck, that moan. He pushes me away quickly and shimmy’s out of his boxers, leaving only himself, completely and utterly exposed in front of me.

My dick gives a small jerk of satisfaction when I see him naked like that.

Of course I’ve seen him plenty of times naked, but this time it’s different. It’s more intimate, because I know what is about to happen in that shower.

I grab his hand and drag him into the shower, shutting the glass door behind us.

“Fuck. I want you, Sean.” He moans, pushing me against the wall and dropping to his knees. My eyes widen. I hadn’t expected that. I would think that I’d be the one sucking him off.

I’ll admit. I’m a bit disappointed. I wanted him to be in me. But… okay Smith, you’re getting a bit ahead of yourself. I mean, you’ve got Ian Watkins kneeling in between your legs about to suck you off. You’re already insanely lucky, don’t push it.

I have got to stop talking to myself.

“Mmm, fuck Sean. You’re so sexy.” He mutters huskily, nipping at the tip of my cock. My whole body shudders and I push down on his head and tip my own back.

“S-stop teasing Watkins and suck my dick.” I moan, pressing his face into my genitals. I’m a bit pushy, but hey, you can’t blame me.

I feel him grin against my balls and then his lips are kissing all along the shaft, and he buries his face into the pubic hairs, tongue licking the base and then he’s out again, suckling gently at my tip. The steam arising from the boiling water makes me sweat even more than I have to and I cry out loud when I feel his mouth completely swallow me whole.

Apparently this man doesn’t have a gag reflex or something, because he’s got my entire dick in his mouth, pressed up against the lining of his throat and he isn’t even breaking a sweat. One hand grips my waist and the other reaches up, kneading with my balls with those callused fingers while he sucks and bobs his head up and down.

I can’t even describe the feeling, it’s like, pure ecstasy, and I don’t want him to stop. Ever.

My eyelids slip shut and my eyes roll back into my head, my mouth open and screaming. I’m a mess under Ian’s touch, and he knows it. I’m practically fucking his face his head is pushed back at every thrust I push and he pushes back every time, digging his tongue into the slit at the end.

I haven’t got a clue where he learned how to do that, but wherever he did, he needs to learn more of this shit. He definitely knows how to make a man feel good.

And when I don’t think I can last another second, his lips pull away and my cock slips out of my mouth. “Ian, what the fuck are you doing?” I groan, tugging his short, black hair.

He smirks up at me, and leans over, pressing a kiss onto my dick, and at that very second, I explode all over his mouth and face, digging my nails into his scalp, Ian’s name spilling from my mouth. I rock my hips against his mouth and he moans softly until I’m finished.

My legs give way from underneath me, and I slump onto him, using his shoulders to hold me up.

“Oh my god.” I mutter. He chuckles and kisses my stomach, before pushing me away gently and then pulling me down to him. His arms fall around my waist and he pulls me close, pressing a small kiss on my forehead.

“How was that?”

“Out of this world.”

Ian laughs, and God, his magical laugh, I want to kiss him.

Instead, I reach over and grip his still erect penis. His arms tighten around me and he groans as I work my hand. “Sean.” I smile faintly, and keep going until he spills into my hand, pressing his face into my neck, pleasure radiating off his body. “Oh God, Sean. Keep going.” He whimpers, thrusting his dick into my hand faster, and obviously, I oblige.

His spent penis slips from my fingers, and I wash off my hand in the water that’s still pouring down our bodies. I kiss his mouth gently and lean my head into his shoulder.

“That wa-“

“Was amazing. Sean, stay… tonight with me?” he asks quietly.

I’m more than eager to, so I nod and grin, helping him up. We both are a bit shaky on our legs but we manage to dry off and crawl into bed, naked. I curl up into his side and his arms automatically lock around my waist, holding me protectively. He’s fast asleep before I can ask about us. For now, I settle with pretending that we’re a couple, because I love him. And I’m not afraid to say it.
♠ ♠ ♠
I haven't proof-read this yet.
So if there's any mistakes, I'm sorry. >.>
I'm sorry if this sucks too.
But I felt like writing it.
Because I said so. And I'm an author. So fuck you if you don't like it. xD
BUT.
I had actually just seen this Youtube video. Ash actually showed it to me, and it just gave me a boost to write it, because of the insane Smatkins at the begin. I had like a total fangirl moment when I watched it. It is SO cute. I'm writing a oneshot about that later too. I think. Because it's too adorable to pass up. xD
And the occasional Bob. But Bob isn't in this chapter. That would be weird. And I don't think I can make him gay and have a threesome with Ian and Sean. Because... it's Bob.
I should stop now. xD
Hahahahahahaha.
WHICH REMINDS ME.
I'm going to be writing a Mikey Way/Matthew Davies oneshot.
Because of this other video I watched (I'm too lazy to find it. Sorry. xD). And everyone's making fun of Matthew being gay for Mikey. And being scared of snakes. Poor baby. x]

Anyways.
Thank you:
Oh.Watkins!
IntentToStartAFire
Mati
stitches;
(hahahahahaha. Ian is not old. He's just... aging a bit. x3 He's 33. If he's old... then my parents are so old, they sat behind Jesus in the third grade. x3)
Unwanted Reality
a7x.Sick.Puppie.x
sk8terchick
Myahh_

For the comments.
You all got what you wanted. Smut. x]

**comment/subscribeee. <3

xo,
K

#nowplaying: If You Can't Hang... - Sleeping With Sirens