The Most Wonderful Christmas (for Now)

The Start

When I was little I had always dreamed of the perfect Christmas. Weather that be a white Christmas or just one where I had everyone I loved together. Well I always got the white Christmas, because living in England there usually is snow every winter.

Now that I'm older, well okay I'm only 17 but yes I am older then the time when I was little, I dream of just having everyone that I love together for Christmas. I've never gotten it though. Basically because my parents died when I was about five, so I don't have them anymore and since now that I've graduated from Hogwarts, I don't have everyone around that I'm used to. My best friend and love Charlie went to study dragons in Romania about three weeks after we graduated.

When my parents died I was sent to live with the Weasleys it wasn't the greatest thing at first but after about two months it turned out to be the greatest thing that ever could've happened to me. Now as I sit here I can hear the Weasleys having fun in the dining room just living it up. Little nine year old Ronniekins comes into the living room and asks me "Marybelle, since it's two days until Christmas, what do you want for Christmas?"

I sigh, "Ronald," I start off, "All I want is for myself and everyone to be happy," I tell him and he shakes his head, like saying okay and walks into the kitchen again. So I just sit here and write. I have no idea why I am writing this, it's not like this is diary or anything I guess I just feel like writing this. The rest of that day just passed in no time flat, Bill came home that night to celebrate Christmas and everyone was excited to see him. It was sad though, because the one person I had been wanting to see had not come home.

"Charles Weasley where are you?" I asked myself before I went to bed that night.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is for a contest.