The Most Wonderful Christmas (for Now)

The Ending

"Wake up, wake up Marybelle it's Christmas, it's Christmas," I heard a tiny voice say as I felt two bodies jump on me I opened my eyes and saw little Ronald and tiny little Ginny.

"Well good morning to you too," I say as I shoo them off the bed so that I can get up.

"Come on Mum and Dad are downstairs waiting for you," Ron says.

"Alright, alright let me get dressed and all be down in about ten minutes,"

"Ok," Ginny said as they both left my bedroom and right as Ginny closed the door she said "Oh yeah Happy Christmas Bellie,"

"Happy Christmas Gin," I said and as she left I got kind of sad, because I had always been called Marybelle, the first person to give me a nickname was as I think you can guess was Charlie, we were eight and it just came out one day. We were talking about what we wanted to be when we grew up and I guess we had started a tickle fight, because the next four words I heard were, "I love you Bellie," and I just stared at Charlie with my mouth in an oh face, "Um that didn't just come out of my mouth," he said all flustered.

"Yes it did," I told him, "But Charlie,"

"Yeah," he said looking at me.

"I love you too,"

"Yay," he said with a smile on his face. We went back to talking about what we wanted to be when we grew up.

That morning was what I guess was wonderful. Well for the little ones, Bill, Molly and Arthur it was. For me it was dismal, sure I got the wonderful sweater, with my inital on it that Molly made, but other than that it was dismal.

That whole day was just a clammor of children and adults alike. The night was just a bit better with hot chocolate and chocolate cake.

I was laying on my bed when I heard someone apparate in. It was eight-thirty when I looked at the clock on the wall. Who would be apparating into The Burrow at this time of night. So just like me I went downstairs to investigate. I was surprised at who I saw.

He was standing there in all his red haired glory. He was just standing there talking to his parents like there was nothing wrong at all. "CHARLIE!" I yelled as ran the rest of the way into the kitchen.

He turned around and looked surprised "Bellie," he said as he walked towards me.

I met him in the middle and jumped hugged him. He hugged me back as tight as he could. When I was let down I about slapped him. "You had me so worried," I told him with a slight frown on his face.

"Well will this fix it?" he said as he kissed my frown away.

"A little bit, but maybe I just need a little bit more," I said as I leaned up to kiss him since I was shorter than him.

"My Christmas wish has been fulfilled," I told him later that night.

"Really how?" He asked.

"I have everyone I love here with me," he smiled when I said that.

"I love you Bellie,"

"I love you too Charlie,"

That is how I had the most wonderful Christmas, well we are going to have to see for the Christmas' coming up though, but for now it is the most wonderful Christmas of my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well that's my full contest entry