Same as Yesterday

Oh Let's Go, Let's Go!

I looked outside of the moving bus. I couldn't sit still. To much going through my head. What if they don't like us. What if they boo us off stage.

"Alex, get your tiny motherfuckin' ass off this bus and help us get ready!"

I get up and walk from the bunk area. Jesus Christ. Pushy enough. Anyways, I'm a twenty-one year old girl, lead singer of a band called Saturday Night Live. We are a band mad of five girls. Very different girls. The one person that keeps us in check is our manager, Felicia.

"Hello, stop day dreaming, Alex, and pick up the fucking drum cases."

Eh, that was Shane. Shane is super cute. Only nineteen. The youngest. She's just the sweetest, unless you get on her bad side. We will just leave that for another time. I walked the drums up the stairs with help from Shane. I sat them down and went to get the guitars ready.

We have three people that make up the string part of the beautiful band. Noel, who plays bass. Never ever, touch her bass. It's bad enough we have to tune it. Second, is Scarlett. She's like my sister. She's freaking sick at the guitar. And she'll blow you away with her solo's. Lastly is Tash. Her and rhythm. She could marry it if she wanted too. Ha, just kidding.

I put my Ray Bands on. Fucking sun. I put my hair in a ponytail. My phone vibrated.

From:Scarlett(:
Aye, get to the stage. Show in 5.


I replied back with a 'k' and ran to the stage area. We we're in a little group. Band tradition. We put our hands in, threw them out and ran out stage.

"Hey, Warped Tour 2011!"

I got screams back. I smiled.

"How are you."

More screams.

"I can't hear you! How are you!"

Louder screams.

"That's right. We're Saturday Night Live. Here's are first song."

Scarlett started, then Tash, Shane, and then Noel. I opened my mouth and they came out as I thought they would. I wasn't paying attention. But I knew the words were coming out. I grabbed the mic of the stand.

"Jump with me!"

I don't wanna grow up
I wanna get out.
Hey!
Take me away
I wanna shout out
Take me
Away, away, away.


~*~

"Hey, who da bitch that throws a bra on stage with a group of girls?"

I laugh at Noel. "Aye, who did it?"

Some girl said me and we look at her.

Tash looks at her. "Girl, we give you some props. Only you would do that?"

The girl nods her head. "Okay last song of the night. Thanks you guys, we're Saturday Night Live! Put your hands together."

I'm in, your out.
Look back.
Look forwards.


~*~

We ran off the stage and we look at each other and screamed.

"Oh my fucking god. We did it!"

I look at Shane. "Aha, you sounded like Dora."

Everyone looked at me and started laughing. "Let's go take a shower."

I started walking laughing with the girls.

"Hey I'm going to go get something."

The girls nod their head and walk to the showers. I wasn't paying attention and I ran into somone.

"I'm so sorry."

I look up. "Its' all good.

He smiles and help me up. "I'm Alex."

I laugh. "I'm Alex too!"

He starts laughing. "Awesome."
♠ ♠ ♠
New story! How you like it? I love it. Personally I know this is going to be a good story.
Anyways, there's going to be more people updating.

Subscribe and comment.

Love Alex xoxo