Same as Yesterday

Hallway Meetings

Warped Tour.

If you asked me how excited I am, I would probably stutter like fuck. This was like a dream come true; doing what you love and showing people what you love is the greatest feeling in the world. But, playing with your best-friends in the whole entire world is like having an orgasm during sex. It’s just that amazing.

I had always knew what I wanted to be when I got older; play in an all girl band. Rhythm guitar is the love of my life. Always will be. You would have to be pretty amazing to become my number one love.

Knocks on the door made my thoughts scatter away, “Who the hell is that?” I asked the girls. “Because I don’t remember ordering any room service.” I stated with my eyebrow raised. I noticed that Scarlett shrugged, but mentioned that she would answer the door.

I turned back to Alex with a smile on my face; she was singing a song, but occasionally covered her mouth when she hiccupped. I turned my head and glanced at the door. Scar was playing with the hem of her shirt as she blocked my view from seeing who she was talking to.

“Tash?”

I glanced back at Alex, “Yeah, Lex?”

“When you going to just dye your hair one color?”

I opened my mouth, but closed it a second later. I ran my fingers through my long hair; I liked my green, pink and black hair. It gave me an unique trait; it helped me stand out from all the other girls at Warped. After licking my lips, I sighed. “I don’t know.”

“Oh.” Alex looked truly confused. “Why?”

“’Cause I like it.”

“Well,” Alex placed the bottle to her lips and swallow the liquor. “I think people would take you more seriously if you didn’t look like such a freak.”

I rolled my eyes, “Thanks for the advice, Lex.”

Alex grinned at me, “No problemo.” Alex and I turned our heads when we heard the hotel door close. I studied Scar for a few seconds; there was this underlining glow to her. She just looked happy. “Okay,” Alex spoke up as she sprawled herself across the floor, “What happened over there?”

Scarlett bit back a smile, “I’m going on a date with Jack Barakat!” I watched as Alex shot up and tackled Scar into a hug.

“No fucking way!” Alex hiccupped. “I’m so happy for you!” I laughed as Scar pushed Alex off of her causing Alex to fall back onto the floor. Alex stretched her arms above her head before getting comfortable on the floor.

“Okay,” Scar yawned. “I say, it’s time to crash now.” I watched as Alex nodded her head agreeing as Scar settled herself onto the couch. I heard Scarlett sigh, and Alex’s even breathing before standing up to stretch. I walked around the small area picking up the empty bottles of liquor we managed to consume.

I tossed the bottles into the trash before heading into Scarlett and I’s room. I dug through my suitcase and pulled out my zebra stripe hinge wallet. I pulled out two one dollar bills before closing it and placing it back into my suitcase. Snatching my cell phone off the dresser, I placed the purple and black metal device between the waist band of my boy shorts and my skin. The cold metal sent a light tingle of cold shivers up my side.

Before I left the hotel room, I made sure I had the room key. Wouldn’t want to get locked out, right?

I walked down the empty hallway towards the staircases. I placed my hands against the metal door before pushing it forwards; stepping through the threshold, I made my way over towards the vending machines. My head tilted to the left as I inserted the first dollar into the candy machine. I stood there for a moment before pressing B4; I watched as the spiral rod twisted around before letting my bag of Skittles drop down the shoot.

The bones in my knees cracked as I bent down to retrieve my Skittles. I heard the door open as I stood back up; turning to look behind me, my breath caught in my throat. Standing just inches away from me was Matt Flyzik. I unconsciously licked my lips as I looked him over. His black hair was sticking up in different places, his piercing eyes were wondering around my body as he stood there with a dollar in his hand.

“Do you always dress like that?” I raised an eyebrow at him before looking down at myself; I was wearing a white tank top, black boy shorts, and black knit Uggs. After looking at myself, I moved my gaze back up to him and shrugged. “You do realize how tight your shorts are?”

I laughed, trying to cover up the blush on my cheeks; it seemed like Matt couldn’t take his eyes off my legs. “I’m sorry?”

Matt’s chuckle filled my ears, “I’m not.”

I could feel my the burning sensation from my cheeks; turning around embarrassed, I inserted my second dollar into the drink machine. Quickly pressing any button, I wanted for my drink to come out. Out of the corner of my eye, Matt inserted his dollar in the machine before pressing the buttons. I heard the clank of my drink and bent down to grab it.

“Damn,”

I quickly stood up when I realized that he was staring at my ass. Swallowing the saliva that was building up in the back of my throat, I somehow managed to look into Matt’s eyes. “Night.”

Matt licked over his lips, “Night.”

I smiled softly at him before exiting back into the hallway and scurrying off towards my room. As the green light went off and the door unlocked, Matt was walking in the direction I was. Pushing down on the handle, I pushed the door forward.

“Tash!”

I turned around and looked at Matt. “Yeah?”

Come on, I thought as he caught up to me, ask me out.

“I hope you have a great Warped Tour.” Matt smiled before leaving me at my room.
♠ ♠ ♠
[x] Tash's Outfit

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah <3