Same as Yesterday

What? Wait.

God. Why did I drink. I start to smile. I pushed the top of the bottle to my lips. This lyric's in my head were driving me crazy. I started to think of a rhythm to go with it.

And as I watch you disappear into the ground
My one mistake was that I never let you down
So I'll waste my time, and I'll burn my mind
On miss nothing, miss everything


Tash turns to me and looks for a brief second and glances at the door. I keep singing as I keep a eye on Scarlett. Scarlett and me were basically sister. We were attached to the hip like Jack and Alex were.

"Tash?"

She looks at me. "Yeah, Lex?"

"When you going to just dye your hair one color?”

I watch as she opens her mouth and closes it. I watch her intently as she run her hand through her green, pink, and black hair. She licks her lips. "I don't know."

I look at her with a confused look. "Oh, why?"

"'Cause I like it."

"Well," I say as I lift the bottle and sallow, "I think people would take you more seriously if you didn’t look like such a freak.”

She just rolls her eyes. "Thanks for the advice, Lex."

I smile. "No problemo."

I felt bad after saying that, but it was true. Blah. We turned our heads when we heard the hotel door close. I look at Scar. She had the weird type of glow and weird looking aura around her; like after she had sex with someone. I sat on the floor. Completely confused.

"Okay", I said while getting comfortable on the floor, " what happened out there?"

Scarlett tried not to smile but it broke out into a huge smile. "I'm going out on a date with Jack Barakat!"

I shot up off the floor as I tackled Scar in a hug. "No fucking way!", I hiccup, "I'm so happy for you!"

She pushes me off her as I land on the ground. I stretched my arms before getting comfortable on the floor again.

“Okay,” Scar yawned. “I say, it’s time to crash now.”

I nod my head and I watched as Scar lay on the sofa. I feel my eyes flutter closed and then I was knocked out.

~*~


I wake up. My phone vibrating. It was Alex. I smile a bit and rub my eyes before reading the message.

From: Alex
Hey get ready I'm going to take you out. How does lunch sound?"


I look at the clock as the hands say ten. I reply back.

To: Alex
Yeah lunch sounds great! Pick me up around 12' 'kay?


I get up and my back pops as I twist around. My phone vibrates again and it say kay. I walk to the suitecase and grab my outfit. I walk to the bathroom and strip from my clothes. I get out and blow dry my hair and straighten it. I bound out of the bathroom as I fixed my shirt. I grabbed my pink sheet of paper and wrote to Scar that I was gettting something to eat.

I grabbed my phone and walked out of the room. I stopped at the elevator and pressed the first floor. The elevator dinged and I walked in. I brought my hand up face. My nail paint was coming off. I started picking at it. The doors dinged and I walked out, walking to the breakfast room. I walked up grabbed some food and sat down. I started eating. Chewing the food and swallowing then taking a drink of water.

After finshing the food I got up and left the plates. I walked outside into the heat. Ah. My hometown. Las Cruses, New Mexico. How I missed this heat. I started walking the dry, hot air. I heard giggles and the feet patting up against the ground. I stopped and turned around to see a group of a girls and guys. I smiled.

"Hey."

"Hi can I like have your autograph?"

I smile. "Yeah, totally!"

I sign their pictures of me and I took pictures with them too. I thought I was done till someone taped my shoulder. I turn around.

"Hi."

I smile. "Hey."

"Uh, can I have a hug and a picture?"

I laugh and the boy blushes. "Sure."

I gave him a full on hug and took a picture. He grabs my hand and I looked at him confused. He closes my hand and waves and runs off. I open my hand. It was a bracelet with my name on the bottle top. I smile and put it on. My phone starts to ring.

She dancing alone I'm ready to go
But she's so Lost In The Stereo


I smile as I look at the caller Id. It was my boyfriend. I tap the answer.

"Hey."

"Hey", he sounded nervous, "Uh this isn't really going to work out."

"What? Wait."

"Uh, we're breaking up. I never like you. I was cheating on you because you didn't have -"

I cut him off. Tears threatening to spill over. "Oh really? Because I wouldn't fuck you!? You know what? Go fuck you STD walking girlfriend. Lose this fucking number or I will find you. Oh and by the way take your fucking phone and shove it up you ass and have a nice life."

"Wait, babe."

"No don't you dare call me babe. We're done, through, not together anymore."

I hang up my phone and shove it in my pocket. I let out a sob and run back to the hotel. I was stopped by the front desk person, but I push passed her. I run to the elevator and press the fifth floor. I hear a ding and I run out. I run to the door and I open it to see Scarlett getting ready.

"Hey", she turns around, "holy shit, what happened?"

I let out another sob. "He. . . broke. . .not together. . ."

I run to her and I knock us over on the bed. I sob in her shoulder and I just sat there crying. She rubs my back.

"Now tell me. What happened."

I sat up and I looked at her and rubbed my eyes. I told her what he said. In the end she looked ready to kill.

"Oh hell no! He thinks he can get away with that? Oh no no no. He will be shitting his pants when I'm done with him."

I smile and wiped the tears away. "Haha, thanks Scar your the best."

I lean over and kiss her check and hug her.

"What are friends for."
♠ ♠ ♠
New chapter! How are you guys liking the story? Well I hope you like it. Please don't be a silent reader. We don't bite and the comments would make our days.

How you like the new layout? I know it's sexy isn't it. Lol. Anyways comment subscribe.

2 comment's before I update

Shout out to:
Inquisitive Lynn
DanielleOhhhh
epicblackwriter


Thanks for the comment's it made my day. And I hope the other's too.

Love Alex xoxo