Same as Yesterday

TITTY***ING PEDO BUGS

The next morning I woke up and found myself face first in the floor. "What the-" My sentence was cut short when the girls and All Time Low all busted threw my door. "WAKE UP!" They scream

"TITTYFUCKING PEDO BUGS!!" They all laugh at what I said. MY legs were still on the bed and my ody was turned at a weird angle with my face flat on the floor.

I glared at them; Rian ands Felicia walked over helping me up and I blushed realizing I fell asleep in my underwear and a huge Insane Clown Posse t-shirt.

"Advert your eyes you pervs!" Alex screams and Felicia hands me some skinny jeans. I throw them on and my face is still blushing.

"Assholes!" Alex says and I hear her slap someone and it was Vinny. I laugh and I put my hair into a ponytail.

"Guys and their hormones." Rian says and Felicia gives him a dirty look. "Hey I wasn't looking!" He says backing up a little. I laugh and I hug Rian.

"Let's go eat!" Both Alex's, Jack and Tash scream. We all laugh and we follow them out. We get into the hallway and Rian pulls me back a little. "Hey let's go explore!" He says and I nod. We go down the other direction and I see Felicia out of the corner of my eyes smiling.

-x-x-x-x-

"I don't even know where we are!" I exclaim laughing with Rian.

"Neither do I." He says trying to talk around his laughter.

While on our way back to the hotel we are crossing the street. I see a car coming towards us and Rian pushes me out of the way. I open my eyes and Rian is right next to me. Everything starts to get all blurry and the last thing I remember is seeing Rian craddle me in his arms.

-x-x-x-x-

I open my eyes and I see white walls. "Rian.." I croak out and I feel someone grab my hand.

"I look to my right and I see Rian there smilig at me. "Hey there, the doctor said once you wake up we can leave in 15 minutes." He explains and I hug him. He kisses my forehead and the rest of my band comes in and rush to my side. Felicia being the first one.

"Oh my fucking jesus Noel you had me scared to death!" She says hugging the living death out of me. Some doctors come in and they discharge me. I change my clothes and with a couple stitches in my head and a cut on my arm we are heading back to the hotel.

"Thank you Rian." I say hugging him. He hugs me tight and he kisses my forhead. I pull away and he kisses me softly on the lips and I blush. "Goodnight.." He whispers

"Goodnight" I whisper back and I walk into the room. All the girls attack me and start tounting me. "Oh bite me." I say sticking my tongue out at them.

"Hey Noel, come look at this!" Scarlett says rushing into the room with her NetBook in hand. "Yeah Scar?" I ask and I look at what she was watching

There have been many rumors about the bassists of All Time Low and Saturday Night Live being related, twins infact. They both look alike and they both share the same birthday in the same year. Now if that's not twins then that is a very freaky coincidence! What do you think Whoopi?

Well Merideth I agree completley and magazines have also been saying that they have never met each other and that they just now meet each other and others say Zack has known all along about his twin sister and Noel has known nothing."


I sat there speechless for a second. It only aired about 4 minutes ago and I felt hurt, unwanted, confused, sad, just any emotion that put me into depression. I hated this so much. I feel Felicia wipe my face and I only realize now that I had been crying.

The door opens and Zack gets pushed in with all the other guys of All Time Low. "Did you guys just watch The Vew?" Alex asks and Rian rushes over to me and tries to calm me down with Felicia. We all just nod and stay silent.

"Noel, let me explain. I only didn't tell you because I didn't want to hurt you again. I knew you were bipolar and so did mom and dad and your adoptive mom and dad. But when we told you, you had just ran out of medication and you went psychotic. You were 14 and you ran straight into the street and got hit by a drunk driver pretty badly. Our parents decide not to tell you and I tried telling them but they wouldn't listen and made me promise not to tell you."

After he explains this all my memories rush back into my head. Zack was my brother. The bassist of my favorite band one of my heroes was my brother. Scratch that twin brother.

I had no clue what to say so I ran out and into the hallway. I went into the stairwell and just sat there crying to myself. My wrists burned all of a sudden and I realized why. My cuts opened up. I promised them I wouldn't but I'm bipolaar..what else can I do?
♠ ♠ ♠
woooot (: haha comment and subscribe peoples<3 (: loves you all!

Btw if nones of you know who Insane Clown Posses is look them up on youtube!!!
here's one of there songs!!!
My Axe Insane Clown Posse
<3^$%^$Noel<3