Same as Yesterday

Stranger Things Have Happened

I had heard of the whole conversation.It wasn't my job to keep the band together,but I had a feeling that Felicia was going to need my help.I rounded up all the girls and kicked the guys out of the room."Sorry guys!SNL band meeting!"I said pushing them out.

"HEY-"Zack yelled.

"SHANE WHAT-"Rian yelled.

"WHAT ARE YOU-"Alex yelled.

"STOP-"Jack yelled.

I successfully shoved them all out."SNL meeting!Come back when it's over!"I said.I shut the door and locked it.Then I pushed the dresser in front of the door.I even grabbed a broom and jammed the windows shut.I closed the curtain and then grabbed a chair and jammed the connecting door.

"Shane,what are you doing?"Tash asked.

"This is going to be our intervention."I said.I grabbed another chair and sat down on it.

"Shane,what is this about?"Felicia asked me.I sighed and scratched the back of my head.

"After you ran out,I followed you.I ended up hearing your conversation."I said.Both the girls were silent."We're having this intervention so everything will be out in the open.Nobody is going to judge and what not."I said."So who wants to go first?"I asked.Nobody seemed to raise their hands.So I volunteered...Felicia.

"Felicia,would you like to go first?"I asked.Instead of her speaking,both her and Noel blew up on me.Just awsome.

"You know what Shane!This isn't some joke!You can't keep making jokes just to make everything better!"Noel yelled at me.

"We can handle our problems!We don't care if nobody is judging us!What's our fucking business is our business!"Felicia yelled this time.

"What she said!Shane!Mind your own fucking business!It's none of your concern!"Noel said.That's when I blew up.I stood up and stared them straight in the eyes.

"None of my fucking concern?"I asked.I chuckled darkly."Of course it's my fucking concern when my friends are hurt!I wouldn't be a good friend if I didn't care,would I?!How would you feel if nobody cared to even help?!You'd both be in whatever deep shit you both put yourselves in!"I scolded.Neither of them answered.

"You know what,I don't need this!I'm leaving and this time I'm not comming back!"Noel said.

"Yeah me to!Hope you last long without a manager!"Felicia said leaving.They both unbaracaded the door and left.I sighed and slinked back into my seat.I put my head in my hands.

"Tash,Alex,Scar...Go get them...Talk some sense into them if you can...If they still want to leave...I don't know..."I murmured.The three nodded and took off as well.I looked up and began feeling dizzy.Crap.I needed my medication.I got up making sure that I didn't fall over from the fatique.I made my way to my room.Just when I was about to open it.I collapsed right on spot.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I woke up in a hospital bed.Of course.Just awsome.I groaned as I sat up and examined the room.Nobody was in here.Great.I blacked out.Again.A few seconds later,a doctor walked in."Oh,Miss Collins.You're awake.It seems that your friends and your brother and his boyfriend are here.May I send them in?"She asked.

"Ummm...Just my brother and his boyfriend...please..."I said.Yeah,my brother is gay.

"Okay...I'll be right back..."She said.She walked out and left.A few seconds later,Caleb came rushing in.He wrapped his arms around me so tight.

"Shaney,you scared the shit out of me."He murmured into his ear.Danny came over and grabbed two chairs.

"I'm sorry.What are you guys doing here?Not that I'm not thankfull,it's just that you're both suppose to be at work."I said.

"The tattoo parlor can open any time.My sister collapsed and you expect me to open it?"He asked.I just sighed and wrapped my arms around him as well.

"So did you meet my friends?"I asked.

"Yes...They're an odd bunch..."He murmured into my hair.I chuckled.

"So,Danny.Have you been taking good care of my brother?"I asked after Caleb let go of me and sat down in Danny's lap.

"Yes.I've been taking very good care of him."Danny said.

"That's good to hear."I said.Then the doctor walked in.

"Ummm...Miss Collins,your friends are getting very restless...Apparently,the one with green,pink and black hair said and I quote 'I don't care if they're her god damn family!Let us in!'.Would you like to see them?"She asked.I chuckled and nodded.Then she opened the door and everyone came rushing in to see me.

"Oh my god Shane!Don't scare us like that!"Tash said taking me into her arms.

"You do this again,I'm going to murder you!"Alex yelled.

"You almost gave us heart attacks when we found you outside your room unconcious!"Noel said.

"You've done crazy things before,but this is ridiculous!"Scarlett said.

"Felicia and I are sorry!We didn't mean that we were really going to leave!"Noel said.

"What she said!We're so sorry Shane!We know you were just trying to help!We know you handled the situation better than any of us!Which is surprising since you wear your jammies out in public."Felicia said.

"It's okay guys!I didn't mean to scare you and I forgive you guys.It wasn't the stress from everything that happened that got to me.It's just that the black outs have been happening since I was really young.I forgot to take my medication and it lead to this problem."I said.

"Woah!And you didn't tell us?"Felicia asked.

"It didn't seem that important."I answered.

"You're health is very important!The next time something is wrong,you better tell us!"Noel said.

"Fine."I answered."So...when can I leave?"I asked.

"A few hours...The doctor has to do a few tests before we can leave."Caleb answered.I sighed.

"Okay then.But hey,can somebody get me a pillow from the other bed?I don't think anybody is using it."I said.

"Sure,I'll get it."Zack said.He pulled back the dividing curtain to reveal a girl who was NOT a patient sleeping in the bed.She opened her eyes and sat up and looked at us.

"Woah...You guys are SNL and ATL..."She murmured in a sleepy tone."Nice to meet you all...I'm Rikki..."She said.She yawned and just went back to sleep.

"Ummm...can I have a pillow?"Zack asked.The girl named Rikki lifted her head,pulled the pillow out from under her head,handed it to Zack and went back to sleep.That was way weird,but it was cool.I saw that a cell phone on the nightstand and asked Zack to give it to me.He handed it over and like I suspected it was Rikki's.I put my number in it and called my own cell which so convienently I left at the hotel.I left a voice message reminding myself to save this number under Rikki.I gave the cell back to Zack and he put it back over to the nightstand.This was very weird,but with good reason.

I left the hospital a few hours later and had to go straight to a concert.I wasn't tired at all though.Oh well...Stranger things have happened.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow this was a long chapter.I had no idea what to put in it so yeah.Oh hey look!I was in it.No seriously I actually slept in a hosptital bed while waiting for my older sister to finish her nursing shift.Anyways...

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!!!

<3Rikki<3