Same as Yesterday

I hope you burn in hell!

I walk back into the room to find Felicia already asleep. I push her hair out of her face and I put the covers over her. I seriously don’t know why I blew up on her at all…I just...ugh! I guess it’s just because my pills ran out. I’d have to ask Felicia to have my doctor send some more in. I seriously need my pills.

My thoughts are interrupted when I see Alex sitting on the floor I hear her sigh and she grabs my hands. “Noel, are you okay?” I just shake my head. “Yeah” she nods…’that’s good. You look tired, go to bed.” I shake my head no this time “Noel, please?”

She gets up and pulls me into a hug. I laugh “why are you so short?” She laughs and shakes her head. “I dunno, but I love being short and you’re just jealous” I laugh “Yeah that’s so true, but I’m an inch taller than you. So we’re the same height so ha!” She laughs “Go to bed.”

I say goodnight and I slowly doze off.
-x-x-x-

“Noel, wait up!” I hear someone say and I stop jogging. I collide into someone and I go flying on my ass. “Shit! I’m so sorry Noel.” I look up and see Zack. “Uhm hey…” I haven’t talked to Zack since I found out he was my brother.

“Are you mad at me from not telling you?” He says and I sigh. I take a deep breath trying to control my emotions. “I don’t know Zack…I honestly don’t know…I guess I do because you knew about my bipolar issues and you were trying to help me but I just…” I say sighing. He then does something totally unexpected. He hugs me.

“I’m sorry I just didn’t want to lose you again you are my only sister and I love you!” He says and I hug him back just as tightly. I smile widely and we finish the run before going back to the venue.

-x-x-x-
“FELICIA, FELICIA!” I scream running into the dressing rooms. “What’s wrong?!” She screams and I laugh. “I need more of my medication…I ran out like…2…6 days ago…” I say guiltily and she gasps. “God dammit, Noel you were supposed to tell me! I can’t get them for another 2 weeks.” She says and I get scared.

“Fuck is you serious?!” I scream causing some people to turn around. “Noel, calm down honey…look we’ll tell the other bands so they know not to push your buttons.” She says and I look at her like she’s crazy. I go to say something but shut my mouth.

“Ugh…what other bands are there? I thought it was just us and All Time Low…” I sigh when she holds up 4 fingers. “The Maine, Cobra Starship, My Chemical Romance…and…uhm…” She hesitates and I look at her surprised. “You better not say Fall Out Boy or I swear I will murder Patrick Stump in my sleep!” I say and she nods.

Fucking hell, are you serious!?” I scream and take deep breaths. “Well we only need to tell MCR, and Cobra…since Fall Out Boy already knows.” I sigh and she asks Matt and some other managers to get the bands at the stage. Let’s get hell over with shall we?

-x-x-x-

“Okay so guys we are all kinda here because of Noel…” Felicia, Shane, Alex, Tash, and Scarlett begin to tell them about my bipolar issues. “Why should we care?” Patrick says and I go to get up off of stage but Zack and Rian hold me back. “Dipshit, you should care because she has major bipolar problems and you say one wrong thing that she will find offensive she will rip your throat out and hang you by your penis.” Scarlett sneers and I laugh at her. “She’s not kidding I will kick the crap out of you…especially you Patrick.” I say to him and Rian squeezes my hand.

“Just because she has insecurities doesn’t mean we need to care at all.” That’s fucking it. “You know what Stump how about you back the fuck off and leave me the hell alone!” I say as I walk over and stand right in front of him. He’s like a few centimeters taller than me so I have to look up.

“Why should I everyone knows you are just a selfish bitch who has abusive parents and wants attention.” After he said this he pushed my shoulders; he pushed a little too hard causing me to fall back into Pete. “Patrick what the fuck man, you don’t say that kind of shit true or not!” Pete screams helping me up. “Well I just thought since everyone should now she has major bi-“I cut him off by punching him in the jaw sending him falling to the ground.

“I fucking hate you Patrick Stump! I swear to God I hope you burn in hell!” I say and I can feel my eyes start to water. I push away from Pete and run out of the venue. I keep running and I go into the back alley of the venue. I collapse against the wall and I sob into my knees. I hear thunder in the distance and I cringe at the noise. I fucking hate thunderstorms.

The rain stops and about an hour later I feel someone pick me up. Knowing it was Rian because of his Axe I wrapped my arms around his neck and cried into his chest. “Holy shit! Where is she?! She is petrified of thunderstorms! She can’t stand them and wit her not on her medication the thunderstorm and what that asshole said to her sh- NOEL!” I HEAR Felicia scream and I hear everyone sigh in relief.

Rian puts me down and I run into Felicia’s arms. I break down even harder and I collapse in her arms. “I am going to murder him.” I hear Zack say. I hear Shane calming him down and Rian is sitting behind me rubbing my back. I hear more thunder and I scream slightly in Felicia’s chest. “Shhh…its okay doesn’t worry…no one’s going anywhere we’ll stay with you till the storms over.” She says and I hug her tightly. I get up slowly and I cling to Rian’s arms when I see a flash of lightning. “Noel…” someone says and I turn around to see Pete.

I go over and hug him tightly and I hear Felicia whisper “she’s gets more cuddly when she’s upset.” I flip her off then I let go of Pete. “Look what Patrick said was wrong and I’m really sorry…we didn’t even know he knew all that stuff…me, Joe, and Andy never told him…” He says and I smile nodding.

“Noel…are you going to be okay…” Rian asks and I shake my head…”I see Patrick I’m going to rip his balls off and hang him by his penis…” I say and they all laugh. Rian kisses me on the lips before hugging me. I look at my wrist and the puffy pink cuts.

With the help of them I’ll get through this
♠ ♠ ♠
woot! okay so sorry if this is some what depressing but im in a depressed mood :(
yeah bad break up! Haha well anyways give it up fro the last chapter and as i call it 'Alex on Alex' action(:
I have nothing against Patrick I just thought it be interesting!!!<3
Anyway I love you all and you should check out my other stories and all the other authors stories cause they are orgasmicky amazing (:
(im a oerv i have brothers (: get over it!)

<3$^%Noel
Check it out Three Days Grace Animal I have Become(: