Same as Yesterday

Pictures Last Longer

I was in the process of calming Zack down."Zack.It's okay.Calm down.Please."I said.Holding onto his arm.I really didn't care if he beat the shit out of Patrick.I sort of hated him to,but if I didn't stop Zack,I'd end up regretting it later."ZACK!STOP!"I said.He stopped for a brief second and turned to me.

"How can I stop when I know that the bastard hurt my sister?!"He screamed in my face.I didn't step back.I've been yelled in the face so many times before.One more time isn't going to hurt me.In the distance,thunder clapped through the air.

"Beating Patrick isn't going to make a difference,Zack!You're only going to get in trouble and All Time Low kicked out of the tour for beating Stump up!Sure,he'll keep quiet about Noel,but for how long?!We all know he is a freaking pain in the ass,but is getting kicked out of the tour worth it?!"I asked him.He sighed.

"I hate it when people talk sense into me!"He said putting on a pout.I chuckled and hugged him.He hugged me back.

"You okay now?"I asked.

"Yeah."He answered.

"Okay then.You go back to Noel and make sure she's okay.I'm going to be right back."I said.I was about to let go,but he grabbed my hand.

"Where are you going?"I asked.

"Restroom."I answered.It was a lie.I was really going to find Stump and kick him in the crotch really hard.

"Okay.Hurry back.We'll be waiting at the entrance of the venue.Then we're heading back to the hotel.Matt and Felicia and some other managers think it's best that we take a break for tonight."He said.I nodded and walked away.I made sure to put my hood and my aviators on.Which made me look like a Killjoy.Not that I didn't enjoy it.I looked awsome.I found Patrick in the lounge room.I snuck in quietly and punched him in the face.Which ended up knocking him out."Oh shit."I muttered.I smirked.I looked in the mini-fridge in the corner and found a bottle of whiskey.I opened it and poured some over his shirt and then put the bottle in his hand.When I was closing his hand around the neck of the bottle,so conviently,My Chemical Romance walks in.

"Ummm...Who are you and what are you doing with Fall Out Boy's gutarist."Mikey Way asked.

"Uhhh...I'm Shane Collins from Saturday Night Live and I'm getting back at this bastard for hurting my friend?"I said.It wasn't suppose to,but it sounded like a question.

"Can we help?"Gerard asked.I stood up and pulled off my aviators.

"You'd do that?"I asked.

"Yeah...We all kind of hate the bastard..."Frank said.

"He's an ass."Ray said.I couldn't help but smile at the things they were saying.

"Okay,then...if any of you got a camera....Please...Take pictures and post them on the internet."I said.They all nodded and pulled out there camera phones.We ended up taking a shit load of pictures.I hugged each of them and took their numbers before leaving."Thank you guys so much!"I said.

"No problem!Feel free to call us any time you feel the need to mess with someone."Mikey said giving me a hug.

"Will do!I'll see you guys around!"I said as I walked off.I waved goodbye to them and walked out of the venue.I found everyone by the doors and we headed back to the hotel.There we were.On the brink of boredom.When I suggest something fun."Wanna go swimming?"I asked.They all looked at each other and began scrambling around looking for their swimsuits.I chuckled and walked over to my room to get into my swim suit.Once we were all ready,we took the elevator down and headed for the water park.Which I loved about this hotel.It had it's own water park!First thing I did was head for the water slides.Zack,Alex,Lexi and I all went down the slides.It was really fun.Then it started getting late.We headed back for the hotel rooms.Well,actually I did.It wasn't really late.It was only around 7 something.But I had to go back because doctor's orders.Get as much rest as I can.Zack decided to follow me back.There we were.Walking through the hall in nothing but our bathing suits.I could tell Zack was eyeing my body and it was getting kind of uncomfortable.

"You know,you can take a picture.It lasts longer."I said.Then suddenly,a flash went off and I saw Zack with a camera in his hand.He was looking at the picture.I blushed."I didn't mean it literally!"I said.

"Awww!But your so cute!I couldn't resist!"He said.He wrapped his arm around my waist and suddenly things got hotter.He leaned down and the next second.We were kissing.I didn't think this day could be any better.

I hope nothing ruins this...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Meanwhile,with Fall Out Boys...

"Not again!"Pete yelled as he found Patrick on the floor with a half empty whiskey bottle in his hand.He smacked Patrick and Patrick woke up.

"What happened?"Patrick asked.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Back to everyone else....

After Zack and I's kiss.We got back to our own rooms and got dressed.He came over to my room and we hung out until we fell asleep.

Something woke me up and it was my phone vibrating on the nightstand.I grabbed it and flipped it open to see that I was sent a photo.It was from Frank Iero.I smiled when I saw that it was the pic of Patrick with a bottle of whiskey in his hand.I set my cell down and went to sleep dreaming of unicorns and rainbows.Okay,not unicorns and rainbows.But I was happy!
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay here is the next chapter!Hope you enjoy it!Because I was laughing my ass off when I made MCR mess with Pat Stump.Also,I own nothing but my character and the idea to make MCR mess with Pat Stump.Also...

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!