Same as Yesterday

La Lullaby Distract Me

Noel-

1 week later

"Okay guys this is our last song and we are switching it up a bit. I'm not singing it's going to be Noel. We talked it over and if we could please have My Chem out here!!" Alex screams and all the guys walk on stage.

"Hey guys! Well Noel is going to sing The End with me backing with the rest of the guys." Gerard hands me the mic and I step forward. Bob comes in on the drums and everyone follows.

Noel: Now come one come all to this tragic affair
Wipe off that makeup, what's in is despair
So throw on the black dress, mix in with the lot
You might wake up and notice you're someone you're not

If you look in the mirror and don't like what you see
You can find out firsthand what it's like to be me
So gather 'round piggies and kiss this goodbye
I'd encourage your smiles I'll expect you won't cry

Another contusion, my funeral jag
Here's my resignation, I'll serve it in drag
You've got front row seats to the penitence ball
When I grow up I want to be nothing at all!

Both: I said yeah, yeah!
I said yeah, yeah!

C'mon C'mon C'mon I said
(Save me!) Get me the hell out of here
(Save me!) Too young to die and my dear
(You can't!) If you can hear me just walk away and
(Take me!)


ONce the song is over I hug Gerard and I walk off stage and I go straigh to the bathroom. I don't know how long I was in there but I heard shouting so I decided to go out.

It was Rian yelling at Scarlett and Zack about me I hated yelling and they're yelling pretty loudly. "I dint' do it." I whisper to myself and I slowly back up into the corner.

It was a full 10 minutes before someone realize I was in the corner sitting there in fetil position. "Noel!" Someone yells and I flinch. "I didn't do it I didn't do it I didn't do it I didn't do it!" I say louder and louder.

"Someone covers my ears and I put my hands over them. They start yelling but it sounds like normal volume. It was Jack Gerard and Felicia. "Stop it all of you! She's hurting badly! I haven't seen her like this since the second day I met her. Which was when she was only 15!
Stop yelling! Scarlett lay off! I know you're protecting her cause she is the second youngest and we treat her like our own flesh and blood but you need to realize you are hurtin her!" Felicia says and she continues to rub my back."

"Zack! You are her own flesh and blood and you just need to stop before you punch Rian or something! Okay! She's hurting and scared! Rian! I just don't even want you near her or I personally will rip your balls off!"

She finishes up and I by the time she is done I have my eyes squeezed shut and my hands clamped over Gerards and Jack's covering my ears.

I was hyperventalating and rocking back and forth. Felicia is right. I haven't had an episode like this since I was 15. It was because some stupid girls were yelling at me in gym class.
Gerard and Jack help me up of off the floor and I hear shouting. Next thing I know Felicia is telling Gerard to catch me. I feel him wrap his arms around me and he brings me over to the couch.

"All Time Low! You're on in 5!" Someone says and Alex Jack and Zack kiss me on the forehead. Zack gives me a hug and then leaves me with Felicia Scar Shane and My Chemical Romance.

"Thank god! Noel I am gonna go get your pills from the CVS down the street. I'll be back soon." Felicia kisses my forehead and whispers to Gerard. Don't let her go. then leaves.

-x-x-

Felicia just got back with my pills and I am finally glad that I won't have anymore episodes. Well I hope at least.

"I'm just worried about her guys. She hasn't had an episode that bad since we we're in highschool together." I hear Felicia say from my bunk where I have been since yesterday's show.

"Felicia out of all of us you are the most protective of her. You need to stop worrying. We all are but you are going a bit overboard." Alex says and Felicia sighs knowing she's right.

"What the he-" Felicia starts.

"I am not here to fight. I just came by to say that I am sorry. I don't know why I did that to Noel. I was scared and wasn't thinking straight. I know you won't forgive me but I just wanted to talk to Noel." Rian says calmly and Felicia sighs.

"Noel?" Rian says pulling the curtain to my bunk back. "Rian I forgive you. I still don't trust you and we aren't getting back together but I forgive you." I say and he nods kissing my cheek.

"Okay. Well I am sorry." He says and he walks off the bus. I just sat there and thought. How did my life go so wrong.

I put my i-Pod in and listen to it and I feel the bus start to move. on the road again.

-x-x-

"Noel!" Someone screams and I scream and fall out of bed and on top of Zack. "Ow." I say rubbing my head and all the others laugh at me.

"Noel! come one! Were all going out and walking around sunny Florida!" Jack squels. Yes he squealed and pulled me up shoving clothes in my hands while pushing me into the bathroom.

"Ain't he a keeper Scar?!" I scream as Jack slams the door. I come out ten minutes later and both Alex's Zack, Shane, Jack, and Scar are standing there. I sigh in y head. Just a third wheel.

I smile despite my inner battle and we walk off the bus. Fans were everywhere and I stopped to talk to a few. I finally caught up with everyone else and we were on our way to Starbucks.

"Noel?" I hear and I look to see jack. "H- wh- oh uhm sorry." I say and I walk into Starbucks behind him.

"Hey are you okay?" My Alex asks and I nod. "Just a little tired I guess." I say and she nods but I know she doesn't believe me. Hell i wouldn't even believe me at the moment.

We headed back to the buses and I snuck into the venue to go to a piano I saw on the back of the stage. The stage was dark and only a small light was shining on it. I walked over and sat down.

I opened up the case and played the one song that came to mind that usually brought me to tears.

Goodbye
Goodbye
Goodbye, my love

I can't hide
Can't hide
Can't hide what has come.
I have to go, I have to go, I have to go
And leave you alone

But always know, always know, always know
That I love you so
I love you so
I love you so
Oh

Goodbye, brown eyes
Goodbye for now
Goodbye, sunshine
Take care of yourself

I have to go, I have to go, I have to go
And leave you alone
But always know, always know, always know
That I love you so, I love you so, oh.
I love you so.
Oh.

La lullaby. Distract me with your eyes.
La lullaby. la lullaby. Help me sleep tonight.
La lullaby (la lullaby, la lullaby)
I have to go
I have to go
I have to go
And leave you alone

But always know, always know, always know
That I love you so
I love you so
(Goodbye)
(Lullaby)
I love you so
(Goodbye)
(Lullaby)
I love you so
(Goodbye)
(Lullaby)
I love you so
(Goodbye)
(Lullaby)
I love you so
I love you so

Goodbye, brown eyes
Goodbye my love

I sighed and I stood up. I looked out of the corner of my eye to see someone running away and it looked like a.....camera crew?

I walked into the bus and saw something I never thought I would ever see again on the TV in front of my face. Something only Felicia knew and I know she didn't tell anyone.

Today marks the 2 year anniversery of the death of Noel Merrick's daughter Crimson Adalaide Merrick. Noel mourning her loss?

She was seen in the Music House in South Carolina on the piano playing a piece she wrote for her beloved daughter that she played at the funeral.
Says the TV and I freeze in my spot. After they say that they show the whole clip of me playing.

I look at the faces of my friends and Felicia takes me out of the room and into the bathroom locking the door.

"She would have been 5 today. Her birthday and the last time I ever saw her." I say and cry into Felicia's shirt.

"Don't cry...shhh...It's going to be okay. That bastard s no longer around." Felicia says trying to calm me down. I nod my head and I follow her out.

"Don't say anything." I hear Felicia say and I sit down next to her on the loveseat. Today can't get any better.
♠ ♠ ♠
So the song isn't mine. Obviously.
it's Avril Lavignes song Goodbye Lullaby
(: So My friend Luke gave me the idea of the whole her having a daughter thing. so yeah. There ya go (:
And I think it was Felicia's turn but no one's updated in a month so yeah... SH DONT TELL HER (:
Love ya felicia<3

anywayyyyy I have to go so yeah I love you and anyone who comments gets a hug/cookie/friend request/ and i will post one of their stories on my wall for a month (:
<3 Noel
ps the first song is The End by my chemical romance (: <3