Same as Yesterday

Alex-Hunt.

“Goddammit! Where the hell is she!” Our manager Felicia shouted as she pushed her bangs out of her eyes. We all shrugged and she sighed heavily. “Probably in the bus or something.” I said as I tried to make our manager stop stressing. “Then text her and tell her to get her ass over here. You’re on in 5.” I pulled my phone from my pocket and texted her quickly.

To: Alex(:
Aye, get to the stage. Show in 5.


Not long later I got a ‘k’ back and sighed softly. “She’ll be here in a sec.” I said as I slipped my phone into my pocket and I soon saw her running to the area where myself, Noel, Tash, Felicia and Shane where waiting, My guitar slung over my shoulder as we did our annual band tradition and all put our hands in before throwing them out and running onto the stage in our desired directions.

"Hey, Warped Tour 2011!" Alex shouted and I think all our faces broke into smiles as we got screams from the giant audience.

"How are you." Alex shouted again and we got more screams.

"I can't hear you! How are you!" The screams got louder, If possible.

"That's right. We're Saturday Night Live. Here's are first song." She shouted again and I started the opening rift. Soon enough everyone joined in and Alex was singing.

I don’t wanna grow up,
I wanna get out.
Hey!
Take me away
I wanna shout out
Take me,
Away, away, away.


I grinned once we ran off stage and we all screamed wildly.

“Oh my fucking god. We did it!” Shane said and we all stared at her.

“Aha, You sounded like Dora.” We all looked over at Alex with amused expressions and burst into fits of laughter. “Let’s go take a shower.” She said and we started walking and laughing with each other.

“Hey, I’m just going to get something.” Alex said and we all nodded our heads and carried on our walk to the showers. As we carried on our journey I saw a pair of deep brown eyes skim to mine with a smile as he stood with some of his friends, His brown hair spiked ever so slightly and a small smile plastered on his face. I smiled back at him and he seemed to start heading towards us.

“Hey girls, You haven’t happened to see a guy about.. Yay big with brown hair have you?” He asked as he pointed into thin air making me laugh slightly.

“Erm.. No.” I said with an apologetic smile and he shrugged.

“My names Jack, Yours?” He asked me as he outstretched his hand and I gladly took it in mine.

“Scarlett.” I said as the other girls rolled their eyes and carried on walking to the showers without me. “Your Jack Barakat, right? From All Time Low?” I asked with a questioning look and he nodded slightly.

“The one and only. What band might you be in?” He asked with a smirk and I pointed over to where the girls had just made a quick exit.

“Me, Noel, Tash, Shane and.. We have Alex somewhere but yeah, We are Saturday Night Live.” I said with a smile and he gasped in pure amazement.

“I’m looking for an Alex too! Let’s go on an Alex hunt.” He said as he inspected for clues around him. Looking in every nook and cranny he could. Even under carpets!

“You’re a goof.” I said and he looked at me with a fake hurt expression. “It’s a good thing!” I exclaimed shortly after and he put on a shit eating grin.

“That’s better.” He said as we started our journey.

Once we finally found our suspects in the dressing room, all the guys were together. Meaning All Time Low and the rest of the girls. Somehow I did manage to get a shower during that short time but it was mainly cut short by Jack banging on the door. Complaining about wanting his friend. We talked for quite a while about random shit but once we found out it was almost eight Felicia turned to us all. “Guys! Buses! We need to head to the next venue!” She shouted sternly to everyone, The guys included. We needed to bust a move to this fucking shindig! We were almost at the bus when Noel stopped immediately.

“Wait! Guys I left my phone I’ll be right back!” She exclaimed before she ran back into the dressing room. Once she came back inside she was screaming. What the..

“WHAT’S WRONG!” We all shouted with concern and she giggled. “I got Rian’s number” She squealed and we all laughed as she disappeared into her bunk. All I could think of was today’s events with Jack.. Hopefully we’ll become good friends..
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope this is not too crap for you, In my eyes I'm a really poo writer so i apologise now. :)
I hope you enjoy the story anyways!

Jodiee; x