Same as Yesterday

Tank Top,Boxers&Converse?

I was basically sitting in the waiting area with Noel,Tash,Scarlett and Felicia.We were waiting for Alex.Holy crow she was taking so long.Oh yeah.I'm Shane.I am nineteen.Making me the youngest of the groups.Scarlett texted her a while back and here she was.We all made it onto the stage and started pumping up the crowd."Hey, Warped Tour 2011!"Alex screamed into the mic.The audience broke out in screams.I just chuckled as Alex continued on.

"How are you."Alex shouted once more.We got so many screams that a deaf person could get back their hearing.That made no sense.

"I can't hear you! How are you!"The screams were so loud that I just tuned it all out.

"That's right. We're Saturday Night Live.Here's are first song!"She shouted.I got ready and when it was my turn,I joined in like everyone else whil Alex sang.

I don’t wanna grow up,
I wanna get out.
Hey!
Take me away
I wanna shout out
Take me,
Away, away, away.


I was so pumped right after we got off stage."Oh my fucking god.We did it!"I said.Then it got all awkward and they all stared at me.

"Aha, You sounded like Dora."Alex teased.I just pouted as they all started laughing.I joined in the laughter a little while later."Let's go take a shower."She continued.We started walking and laughing with each other.

"Hey,I'm just going to get something."Alex said.We nodded our heads and continued our walk to the shower.When I was getting undressed,I realized that I didn't have a towel.I thanked the lord that I wear boxers and tank tops otherwise this wouldv'e been very embarrassing.

"Guys,I'm going to go grab a towel."I said.

"Oh yeah!Hey,we don't have any towels either.Shane,can you grab us some towels to?"Tash asked me.I sighed.

"Sure,whatever."I answered.

"Thanks."She said.I laced my converse back on and walked out.People stared at me and I let them.I even got a few whistles.Perverts.I walked into the lounge where I was sure I saw some towels.There was a guy in there.He looked oddly familiar.

"Hey,have you seen any towels?"I asked him.He looked up at me with wide eyes.

"Ummm....Y-yeah.They're over there on the counter."He said.I turned around and grabbed the clean stack.

"Thanks."I said."I'm Shane.Shane Collins.By the way."I stuck my hand out to shake his.He took my hand and shook it as well.

"I'm Zack.Zack Merrick."Then it hit me.He looked so familiar because he was Zack Merrick from All Time Low.Holy crow!!!I've had a crush on this guy ever since the band started.

"You're from All Time Low."I said.

"Yes and you're from Saturday Night Live."He answered.I smiled.I didn't realize until now,that he hadn't let go of my hand yet.

"Ummm,can I have my hand back?"I asked.He looked down,blushed and let go.

"Sorry."Then Felicia came in.

"Shane!The girls are waiting for you to come back with the towels!Wait!You're not showered yet!Hurry the hell up!"She yelled.I sighed.

"Well,it was nice meeting you,Zack."I said.

"You too."He answered.I walked out and continued onto the showers.I gave everybody their towels and took a quick shower.I got changed and headed for the bus.I was laying in my bunk thinking of Zack when I heard Noel screaming.I fell out and joined in with everybody."WHAT'S WRONG!"We shouted out in unison.

"I got Rian's number."She giggled disappearing into her bunk.I sighed.If I wasn't so caught up thinking of Zack,I would've smacked her for that.I climbed back into my bunk and began thinking again.Then I realized something.I was only in my boxers,my tank top and my converse,when we talked.HOLY SHIT!!!
♠ ♠ ♠
Here you go!
Another chapter!
Well,I'm obviously lost at this point of the story,but no problem!I will pick it up at some point!
Subscribe and Comment!Otherwise Steve will come and get you!
<3Rikki<3