Same as Yesterday

Guitar Hero, Baby!

"Noel!"

She pops her head up from the sofa. "Why are you singing my name?"

I sat on her stomach. "Because I'm friends with JohnOh from The Maine!"

She pushes me off her. "You bitch, how you get his number?"

I sit up and rub my elbow. "I talked to him before we got on the bus from the rest stop."

Scarlett coughs. "I met Stephen Gomez. And I got his number."
"Same here."

We look at Shane. She comes over and sits in my lap while I was on the ground. Tash was on the ground painting her fingure nails.

"I met Max Green from Escape The Fate, he's to sweet."

I roll my eyes. "Of course, Tash, only you would think that."

She flips me if and goes back to paintin her fingure nails. I push myself up against the sofa, and start playing with Shane's hair. Noel sits up and looks at her phone and starts texting. She put her phone down.

Scarlett sighs. "I'm fucking bored out of my mind!"

I laugh. "Me too, fucking small ass bus."

Felicia hears and you can hear her laugh. We all look at each and laugh out loud.

Noel starts bouncing around in her seat. "We can play Guitar Hero!"

We all look ab each other and look away. The only thing we hear is Noel's phone go off. We all look at her as she blushes and texts back to whoever she was texting.

I look at them and sigh loudly. "What the hell, let's do it!"

Tash gets up and hooks up the xbox. Scarlett gets the instruments and Shane gets up and starts looking around for the game. We all stand up. I had the controler and was looking through the songs. I saw Weighless by All Time Low in there. I started laughing.

Noel looks at me like I'm crazy. "Whats so funny?"

I point at the screen. "Its *laugh* All *laugh* Time *laugh* Low!"

Tash looks at me and shakes her head. "Only you would laugh at that."

I fake gasp hurt. "Fuck you, Tash. You broke my heart!"

Scarlett starts laughing. "My god. What the fuck ever!"

Shane rolls her eyes. "Hurry up I wanna play!"

I press the A button and the song starts. Noel on the drums, my on guitar, Shane on the other guitar, Scarlett singing, and Tash on the bass thingy.

Maybe it's not my weekend
But it gunna be my, I'm so sick of watching while the mintues go nowhere
And this is my reaction to everything I feel 'cause Ive been goin crazy


The bus stop and we all tumble a bit but we gain our balance ang start playing again. The guitar solos come up and we hear Felicia talk to us.

"Hold on Felicia the song is almost done and Im doing my solo."

I hear her sigh. "Hurry up then."

We finish to hear people clapping. We turn around and look at the ATL boys. Noel turns a dark red and I laugh at her.

"Fuck you."
"Love you to, Noel."

I run up and give Alex a hug. "Hey."

"What were you guys playing?"
"Guitar Hero, baby!"

Alex laughs and shakes his head. "What song?"
"Uh, Weightless."

The guys oh. "Yeah you guys would so suck at playng your own song!"

I jump off of Alex and he talks. "Okay fine. Let's make a deal. If I win you girl have to go on a date with us boys and if you win we will be your slaves on your day off."

I stick out my hand. "Deal."

Alex puts his hand in mine and the guys walk over and take different instruments. Zack singing and playing the guitar, Alex playing bass, Rian on guitar and Jack on the drums. We watch as they play. Alex's tongue was sticking out on the side of his mouth and I giggle lightly.

"Fuck!"

We look over at Jack as he messes up the bridge of the song. The song ends and we laugh at the guys.

I walk over and pat Alex on the shoulder. "Told ya, you guys suck."

We all laugh as we walk out of the bus linking arms with Scarlett and Noel as they linked arms with Tash and Shane, as we walk to a yelling Felicia.
♠ ♠ ♠
New chapter! Yeah I hope you like this story. I would love to know. So comment!
And go read the authors stories, their stories are really good!

Oh and sorry for the typos I was doing this on my iPod because my brother took my laptop. Eh, faggot.

Anyways, comment or subscribe.

2 comments please before I update next.

Love Alex xoxo