Same as Yesterday

Shane's got a date with Zack

I laughed with the girls.We finished talking with Felicia and were now sitting in the lounge area for the bands.It was funny how we beat the guys at THEIR own song.That THEY wrote."Hey,Shane.Aren't you going to change out of your jammies?"Alex asked.I looked down at my outfit.

"No,I don't think I will."I answered.Then something hit me."WAIT A MINUTE!THAT'LL BE MY THING!"I said jumping up from where I was sitting.

"What do you mean?"Noel asked me.

"Like what your known for.I'm already known for wearing pajamas to school, out in public, to funerals and what not. So I should be able to wear them out on stage while I'm performing."I said proudly.

"That isn't actually a bad idea."Tash said."But hey,you should also carry a stuff toy with you to make it look like you're getting ready for bed."I knew she was being sarcastic,but I didn't care.

"Holy crow!Tash,you're a mad genius!I'll be right back!"I said as I walked out the door and headed for the bus.I went inside and went to my bunk.I pulled back the curtain revealing a bunch of stuff toys that I never leave home without.I grabbed one of them and tucked it under my arm.I walked out of the bus and towards the door where the backstage area was at.When I was about to open it,the door flew open and knocked me to the floor."Owww..."I groaned.I held the spot on my forehead that now sported a big red bump.

"Oh shit.I'm sorry."The person who hit me with the door said.I opened my eyes to see Zack."Are you okay?"He asked.

"Yeah,getting hit by doors is sort of prone to happen to me."I said.He held out his hand and I took it.He helped me up.

"I'm really sorry."He said.I just smiled and rubbed the red mark on my forehead.

"No it's okay."I said.

"Are you sure?"He asked.I smiled and just shrugged.

"Yes I'm fine.Now I think I've got to get back to my friends before they all go balistic that I'm not there yet."I said.I began walking away and headed for the lounge.Felicia was pacing around and when she saw me,the yelling began.

"WHERE WERE YOU AT?WHY WEREN'T YOU ANSWERING YOUR PHONE!?WHY DO YOU HAVE A RED BUMP ON YOUR FOREHEAD?!"She scolded.I waited a few seconds."Are you going to answer me?"She asked.

"When you're calm,yes I will answer you."I answered.She sighed calming down a bit.

"Okay,I'm calm."She stated.I began explaining.

"Well,I went to go grab Steve out from the bus.(Steve is my plushie animal,person,thingy)When I was walking in,I got knocked down by an opening door and as for my phone,it is in the pocket of my hoodie."I said patting my pocket where my cell was suppose to be,but wasn't."HOLY CROW!!!I LOST MY PHONE!!!"I screamed.I began hyperventalating and my friends were trying to calm me down.Then I felt a tap on my shoulder.I turned around to see Zack.

"Ummm,hi again.I sort of found a phone on the ground earlier and I think it's yours."He said holding my phone out.I shrieked,took it from him and gave him a hug.

"THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU FOR FINDING IT!"I said."IF THERE IS ANYTHING I CAN DO FOR YOU JUST ASK!"I said without thinking.

"Well...Then how about dinner and a movie?"He asked.I didn't know what to say.I just began stuttering like I did whenever a cute guy asked me out.

"Uhh-I w-Ummm...-ahh...hehe....-"I just continued stuttering like an idiot until Noel came up behind me and said the following.

"Yes,she'll be there.Pick her up at eight tomorrow night."Noel answered for me.

"Okay,cool.Well,Shane.I will see you later."He said before walking off.I just stood there in shock until it hit me.

"I have a date with Zack Merrick."I said.

"You have a date with Zack Merrick."Everyone else said in unison.I felt the grin on my face grow into a goofy smile.Felicia came in and began telling us to get on stage because it was our turn to sing.I just kept the big goofy grin on my face as I played and when we got off the stage.As I walked off the stage,I felt my phone vibrate.I pulled it out of my pocket to see that I got a text.I read it to myself.

'I can't wait for our dinner and movie date tomorrow night.
<3 Zack <3


I screamed at the top of my lungs."HOLY MOTHER FUCKING CROW!"I yelled.The girls just turned to me.

"WHAT HAPPENED?"They asked panicking a bit.I just giggled and showed them the text.

"I have Zack's phone number!"I said.They all just smiled and I smiled back.We ended up heading for the showers and heading for the hotel.We were done for the day and we were hell tired.Before I went to bed,I heard the others talking.But the only thing in the conversation that I heard,was this sentence.

'Shane's got a date with Zack.
♠ ♠ ♠
So here is the next chapter.
Hope you liked it.
Subscribe and Comment
And Here is Shane's Outfit:
Shane's Oufit
Until next time!
<3 Rikki <3