Same as Yesterday

I need to tell you something..

Once we were finished playing rock band, We turned around to see all four boys staring at us in amusement and clapping their hands. I ran over to Jack and he dragged me into a giant hug. I hugged him back and giggled quietly to myself. He has amazing hugs.. He gave me a giant grin once we pulled away and I smiled softly before making my way back to the girls.

"Yeah you guys would so suck at playing your own song!" I heard being shouted seconds later and the guys having a debate and also maybe a bet.. I’d have to get in on this shit!

“Hey, Tash, What’s the bet now?” I asked and she laughed slightly before answering.

“If the boys win we all have to go on a date with one of the members. If we win their our own personal slaves for the day.” She explained and I laughed loudly. This should be fun. All the boys got into their positions on their chosen instruments and our Alex started up the game. They were all doing so well.. Until Jack fucked up on the drums.

“Fuck!” I heard Jack shout and laughed loudly as I walked up to him, He looked highly disappointed with himself.

“So.. A slave for a day huh? I’m gonna have some real fun with this, Barakat.” I said with a smirk and linked arms with Alex and Tash as we both walked over to Felicia that was yelling at us for some reason.. I really didn’t know why.. Maybe it’s because I have a really short attention span.. Hmm.. Once she was done, we made our way to the lounge where all the bands chilled. Jack was already in there before us due to our long conversation with Felicia so I went and sat down beside him.

“What up Jack.” I said loudly and he looked scared shitless. So did everyone else for that matter.

“Shit Scar, You scared me.” He said with a soft chuckle and I grinned at him. He hesitantly put an arm over the top of the couch where my neck was, Obviously uneasy about how my reaction would be. I didn’t really mind so I kept my mouth shut about it.

“When are we playing tonight?” I asked with a confused expression and he shrugged.

“I’m waiting for our manager to tell me the same thing.” He said with a sigh as he laid across the couch and placed his head in my lap. I stroked his hair softly and all of the members turned to me with confused expressions.

“What?” Me and Jack asked simultaneously before laughing to ourselves.

“Do you guys go out..?” Everyone asked and me and Jack looked at each other wide eyed before laughing loudly.

“No!” I shouted and Laughed harder.

“Were just friends.” Jack explained as I tried to calm down. Alex was beside me and patted my arm softly before shouting loudly in my ear.

“Calm the fuck down woman!” She shouted and I laughed again as I held my ear. I put out my bottom lip into a pout and crossed my arms with a huff.

“Jackie, The mean girl is being nasty to me!” I exclaimed and he shrugged.

“Get her back then.” He said with a chuckle and I smirked.

“What, you want us to bitch fight?” I asked and he nodded his head eagerly.

“In mud, please. Then my life will be complete.” He said with a grin and I rolled my eyes at him.

“What the hell are you talking about over there? All I heard was the word bitch fight and then mud.” Alex G said with a disgusted look and I returned it.

“The perv wants me and Alex to go bitch fight naked in mud!” I shouted and Alex’s face turned into a very different one than before.

“Do it, Please, do it.” He said wide eyed and I groaned in disgust.

“Ew.” I said and Alex pulled the same reaction from beside me.

“Yeah, That’s something you see in porn, Not real life. Go get a computer and type it in. You’ll understand what I’m talking about.” She said with a small laugh and Jack got up from his seat.

“I’m just messing with you.” He said and sat down beside me again, He pulled me into a sideward’s hug and I nearly melted into it. “I think I need to talk to you..” He said hesitantly as he bit his lip.

“I-” He said but was cut off early.

“Come on guys! Your on stage in twenty minutes!” Their manager Matt shouted and Jack groaned before standing up.

“I’ll talk to you later. I promise.” He said before running out of the room.

“What do you think that was all about?” Alex asked obviously hearing our conversation.

“I don’t know..” I said with a sigh as I looked at the floor.. I hope it was a good thing..
♠ ♠ ♠
I really don't know if people are posting at certain times.. But i had this done and thought i'd put on up if that's alright.
I know i'm a shitee writer but, I can't help it. :(
I hope you don't mind it though.

Jodiee; x