Same as Yesterday

When's your birthday?

I was sitting in the back lounge texting Rian. It's actually pretty funny. I've been texting him since 8 this morning. My phone vibrates signaling I have a text.

Ribear:
Have you ever noticed you look ALOT like Zack?


I send back a quick no and we go back to our previous conversation. "Noel!" I hear Alex sing. "Why are you singing my name?" I ask and she smiles sitting on my stomach. "Because Im friends with JohnOh from The Maine!"

I push her off of me. "You bitch,how you get his number?" I ask but I zone out before hearing the explaination. I get a text from Rian and I smile.

Ribear:
stop beating yourself up your pretty! :)


I blush and I text him back saying 'yeah okay ;)'

-x-x-x-x-

After our round of Guitar Hero with All Time Low which WE won on THEIR song we went to the dressing rooms. Shane left and then Felicia started having a spazz attack. Shane comes back and then Shane freaks out because of her phone when Zack walks in. "THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU FOR FINDING IT! IF THERE IS ANYTHING I CAN DO FOR YOU JUST ASK!" I hear her scream and Zack asks her out.

""Uhh-I w-Ummm...-ahh...hehe....-" She says until I come up behind her. "Yes, she'll be here.Pick her up at eight tomorrow." I say and they say good bye. "I have a date with Zack Merrick" she said

"You have a date with Zack Merrick." We all say then we go out on stage. We start our first song and then Alex starts to sing.

I don't wanna grow up
I wanna get out.
Hey!
Take me away
I wanna shout out
Take me
Away, away, away.


I look to my left and the boys of All Time Low were there. I look over at Rian and he smiles. I blush and go back to doing the song. All of our songs done and a couple of jokes later we are getting off stage. I'm walking to the dressing rooms and someone wraps their arms around my waist. I scream and turn around.

"Rian!" I say hugging him. "Don't fucking scare me like that." I say and I punch him in the arm. "Sorry. I was...uhm...wondering if...maybe..." He gets cut off by Zack.
"Lover boy over here wants to know if you want to hang out on our bus the next day we have off." Zack says and Rian punches him in the arm. "I'd like that." I say and he hugs me. "Okay, seriously are two twins or something?! You are both the same age and both look alike!" Jack says coming over and I laugh.

"I don't kno-" I get cut off. "When's your birthday?" Jack asks and I say "April 21, 1988.?" I say slowly. Zack, Rian and Jack's eyes pop out of his head. "Same as me!"

"Okay...maybe it's a coincidence. Uhm I have to go before felicia freaks on me...Rian I'll text you." I say and I kiss him on the cheek. I walk back to the hotel after taking a shower and I go to the room I share with Alex. On the way their I said. "Shane's got a date with Zack."

I walk to my room. "YOU HAVE A DATE WITH RIAN?!?!" I hear 3 people shout and I shoot up from bed. It was Alex, Scarlett, and Felicia. "I will murder him if he hurts you remember that." Felicia says hugging me. She's kinda like my sister so I woul expect her to say that. I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket and I take it out.

Ribear:
Thought I would say goodnight<3
P.S. I can't wait for our date ;)
♠ ♠ ♠
wooooooooooooot(:
comment and subscribe!
<3^#$%^#Noel