The Dating Rules of a Record Label

I'm Kaya.

1) My life is perfect.

2) It's perfect apart from the fact that my cousin failed to mention that she's friends with McScrumptious.

3) Managing to get in a liplock with McScrumptious is easy. Why? I'm Kaya.

4) Well....It would be easy- if there weren't any rules about dating McScrumptious.

5) And there usually isn't any rules. But McScrumptious is famous. He's in a band.

6) He's Dougie Poynter.

This is that one year of my life that is perfect for a quote saying "live life the fullest or cry then pout then laugh trying."
  1. McScrumptious
    The day I met 'him'
  2. Golf Buggy Go Vroom Vroom
    Yumi and I go on one of our little adventures. The adventures aren't necessary but if it includes nightclubs and McFly...
  3. Bonfire Madness
    I saw a side of him I never want to see again
  4. A Kiss Not For Me
    I'm going to make this simple as possible: I break up with him. Now you all can dance because I know you hate him.
  5. Violence
    Liam and I get in this huge fight and surprisingly, there's no plate throwing...just punching.
  6. Missing on the Island
    I wake up with this huge headache, and a tattoo which hopefully is fake. Then I get to embarrass myself when Dougie takes the time to talk to me. wonderful...
  7. A Best Friend's Advice
    Tom says be careful. Yumi says be careful and kicks me in the leg.
  8. A Non-Date
    Walking, dancing, talking, drinking, thinking, hoping...kissing?
  9. Kiss Cut Short
    I’m all smiles, living in love land. That is, until Dougie drops the most shocking truth…on my heart.
  10. Fall for Cheaters
    We finally leave for home and I just want to forget everything that happened. That includes deleting digits.
  11. Two Months Later
    Life has gone on! Yumi takes me to one of Universal-Island's largest studios. I shouldn't have left my coffee there.
  12. Forget Her Not
    Well...everyone should be happy. Dougie is single now.
  13. A Wedding
    wedding bells are ringing...but not for me. Far from getting married, Yumi and I run into unexpected wedding guests.
  14. Open My Heart
    Short and Simple: kissy kissy kissy on the lippy lippy lippy!!!!
  15. The Rules
    Dougie and I get unwanted advice on how to date each other.
  16. Noticing the Blogs
    I used to like being considered 'blog worthy.' But not anymore! Danny, Tom, Harry, and I get a tad bit crazy, singing 'Girlfriend.'
  17. Unbutton Your Shirt
    I get to guest star on a talk show! Yumi gets to have fun with Danny!
  18. Innocent Slumber Party
    I couldn't just let him go out in the storm like that! He'd catch a cold! So the only sensible thing to do would be to let him stay the night.
  19. Our Extra Parents
    It's our relationship so stay out of it! But do go ahead and read this chapter.
  20. Rule Number Three
    Is it that hard to be good and follow rules? Yes it is, especially at parties.
  21. Yumi and Danny
    new romance in the air...
  22. Christmas
    It's Christmas time and Dougie takes me to meet his mum and sister.
  23. New Year's Eve
    Happy New Year! I don't need a resolution because I already have everything I want. However, I do wish that dishwashers could close on its own.
  24. Rule Number One
    Clogging toilets suck! And honestly- whoever invented blogs...
  25. Rule Number Four
    You see! I'm not that careless when it comes to dealing with rumors!
  26. Rule Number Nine
    No interruptions...
  27. A Movie in the Works
    Separation only makes this stronger. And sit down! You'll be seeing me on the big screen.
  28. The Protective Boyfriend
    He's either jealous that someone else has the hots for me, or he's just protective. It's not like I'm going to go off with the tea boy!
  29. Rule Number Five
    I like dates. Dougie likes dates. Everyone else apparently doesn't like it when we go out on dates together.
  30. Deeper Feelings
    Ha! Dougie can't cook and Jazzie doesn't know how to wipe her mouth!
  31. Rule Number Seven
    Zukie! Where'd you go? We love those soft, fuzzy rugs. And Tom is a wonderful advice giver person!
  32. Family Matters
    Lies lies lies! Secrets secrets secrets! You know, it's a whole new world down in the pit of a McFLY gig.
  33. Rule Number Ten
    I would rather throw myself at the paparazzi than have him go on with that manly bonding time!
  34. Where We Belong
    What do I wish for when all my desires and wishes are wonderfully answered?
  35. Photoshop
    I took the blind leap and made the decision not to be like my divorced parents.
  36. The Wheels on the Bus
    Offer me money and I won't take it. Tell me to leave and I won't leave. Besides that, Dougie gives me a field trip most girls would die to go on! What a date!
  37. Surrey
    We were never strong enough to beat the words of an invisible power.
  38. Outcast
    What do you do when you are isolated and no one can help you?
  39. Female Escort
    Oliver believes me...but it's too late.
  40. South America
    See what happens when we let people get in between us?
  41. One Year Later
    A little update on our lives...for better or for worse.
  42. Hitchhikers
    Just stick out your thumb while on the side of the road as drivers pass by, pretending that you don't exist.
  43. Love is Roadkill
    Stab me!
  44. Chase Me
    Even though we fall, we fall together...and hold each other to the very end.
  45. The Dating Rule
    We shall narrow all the rules down to one...and be happy.
  46. Epilogue
    Three years later.