Leave Me Alone

Ten.

I reached up to rub my eyes when my arm was pulled back to where it was before, followed by a giggle.



“I like your tattoo.” I heard her say as I rolled towards her onto my side.



Lightly she was tracing the outline of my tattoo on my bicep with the tip of her finger. I watched her as she took her time going over every detail in it and smiled when she caught me looking. It took me a minute to realize that we were both in her bed and as I was about to say something about it she saw my expression and laughed.



“No we didn’t have sex last night.”



“I was actually going to ask how I got in your bed but..”



“Somehow I highly doubt that was what you were about to say Max.”



Pushing herself up, she moved into my arms and rested her head on my chest.



“It’s four in the morning Max, go to bed.”



Just as I was about to close my eyes someone knocked on the door.



“Go away!” I said with a groan.



Another knock followed by someone yelling from the other side

.

“I said go away! We’re trying to sleep.” Trying to drown out the knocking I pressed my face into her shoulder and closed my eyes.



Another knock.



“I think someone wants us pretty badly.”



“Too bad I’m not letting you get up anytime soon.” I said as I tightened my arms around her tiny body.



CRASH!



I was jolted awake from my dream when the door was kicked in followed by Adam and Marc.



“What are you doing? Cori’s gone.” Marc practically screamed at me.



“What do you mean gone?!” Turning to Adam for an explanation of the situation.



“She isn’t in the hotel. The front desk said she left a few minutes ago with a man they hadn’t seen check in.”



“You don’t think it’s...” I couldn’t even bring myself to finishing the sentence.



“Yes. We think it was Mike.”


♠ ♠ ♠
Finally going to finish this one.
Hooray.