Status: In Progress

Forsaken

Someone From the Past

When they got to Karma they got a back room and ordered drinks, and while they waited for their drinks to come T. Mills rolled a blunt. "Do you smoke?" he asked Katherine.

Katherine looked at T. Mills and shook her head. "No. Which is sad I guess, seeing as I dated Spanky for almost a year, and I never once tried it." she said, then their drinks arrived.

"I do." Spanky grinned. "And so should you my friend you would smile a lot more. Since you don't do that to much anymore." he said looking at Katherine waiting for one of her cocky responses.

~~~~~

The bartender of Karma looks up to see Envy Ashlynn, a regular. She always came in here after her breakup with the famous singer Spanky over two years ago. "The regular?" He asked.

"Yupp, as always..." She sighed as she sat on a stool.

"What's on your mind tonight hun?" he asked placing a glass of Butter Snops in front of her.

"Work, and still trying to find my ex. He needs to know he still has my heart, I wont let him g---" She stops mid-sentence hearing Spanky's voice somewhere close...

Spanky hits the blunt waiting for Katherine to answer him.

"I smile just as much as I used to, you're just hardly ever around to see it." Katherine said, then she looked at Spanky and smiled. "See, I smiled. Happy?"

T. Mills shook his head. "I think you should get high with us, what do you think Spanky?" he asked, then he hit the blunt, before he passed it back to Spanky.

"Yes I totally agree." He hit the blunt again and handed it to Katherine. "No I don't believe you do smile enough, your too beautiful to pass up a moment to smile."

Envy let all of her drink slide down her throat before getting up and walking towards the sound of his voice. "Now's my chance." She allowed a crooked grin to form over her face.

Katherine looked at Spanky for a moment, then she smiled. "I'm not beautiful, and I do too smile enough." she said, then she took the blunt and hit it, then she passed it back to T. Mills.

T. Mills hit the blunt then he passed it back to Spanky.

"Fuck if your not! You know it just as much as everyone who sees you knows it." Hits the blunt and passes it on.

Envy smile vanishes when she sees Spanky laughing and talking with Katherine, His ex of 11 months. "Spanky baby!" She says walking towards him with arms open wide.

Katherine hit the blunt again before she passed it on. "Just because you think I'm beautiful doesn't mean everyone who sees me does." she said the she giggled slightly. When she heard Envy's voice, she looked at Envy, then back at Spanky.

T. Mills looked at Envy then back at Spanky. "I'm gonna go get more drinks. I'll be back." he said, then he walked out of the room.

"Whoa baby? Envy I'm far from your baby. You know that. What are you doing here, you need to leave before I call security." Spanky spat all that out and found himself out of breath.

"You don't understand babes, I need you, I'm still madly in love with you. I can't let you go because my heart wont let me." Tears well up in her eyes and for a second Spanky felt sorry for her he had loved her once upon a time but they had both changed and all those changes made it impossible for them to be together. Then and now. "Spanky..." her voice trailed off.

"Envy, you know how I feel about this we talked when we broke up way over two years ago. You told me you had moved on. I did. I found my first love Katerine and my second Aspen. You're fucking psycho and that's why we broke up." Feeling sorry for her or not he still didn't have any love left for her after what she'd done to him. "Now turn and leave or I'll have to force you." Spanky said anger arising in his voice.

Katherine looked at Envy as she sighed slightly, then she walked up behind Spanky and grabbed his arm. "She's not worth it Spanky, call security and they'll make her leave, don't let her get to you." she said, then she looked at Envy over Spanky's shoulder.

T. Mills walked up to the bar and ordered more drinks.

Spanky pulled his arm from Katherine he was to mad to care, he knew it was wrong but he wanted Envy to have a taste of what she had giving him in their last days together. Katherine had no idea what Envy had done. Spanky hadn't had the heart to tell anyone. "I know you think you're right but you're not Kat." He glared over at Envy, trying to fight what he didn't want to come. "I hate you Envy, with all my fucking heart I hate you you fucking heartless bitch." This time the tears welled up in his eyes. Something that he hadn't been capable of since he was younger.

Envy stared at him, watching his fresh tears stain his snow white skin. She had never seen him this way before.

Katherine looked at Spanky for a few seconds then she walked over to him and grabbed his right hand then she pulled his hand out of a fist and laced their fingers together, then she started rubbing the spot right by his thumb on his right hand with her left hand.

Spanky looked at Katherine and sighed, he gave Envy one last glance as one last single ice blue tear fell from his eye. "You're right. She's not worth it. I'll just have to get him back and that will be enough payback to her." He started to walk towards the door, and stopped to look at her again. "And trust me Envy. Once I find him, you will NEVER be allowed to come around again. I've let you ruin two in a half years of our lives. I WONT make that mistake ever again."
♠ ♠ ♠
My friend and I made Envy's last name Ashlynn because we don't know what her real last name is.