Status: One Shot.

Surprise Me

What's next? Why don't you surprise me?

Jared's POV

I realised something last night, i was completely and utterly in-love with my best friend.
I knew I had a small little crush on him. But I never expected it too go this far.

I hate the feeling of being in love, nothing good comes from it. Only heartbreak and tears. In my case anyway...

My chest feels tight just looking at him, it's like something or someone has got a hold around my heart and are squeezing it, not letting go.

I get so nevous around him, like last week...

"Hey Beau! Can you come help me with this fucking computer. It's not fucking working!" I growled in frustration.

"OK, OK, calm down Jared!" Beau walked over, patted my back and rested a hand on my shoulder. "So. what's the problem?"

"It keeps on getting jammed and nothing comes up!" I feel myself get all flustered. God, I hate computers!

"Let me see" He got in front of me and sat on my lap. Beau leaned forward and took a closer look at the messed up screen. "Click here, here and here, and your done!" He clapped as he fisted his hands towards the ceiling.

"Wow, thanks Beau" I looked at the screen in amazement, i know i've never been at technology, but this is just wow.

"No problem dearest!" He chirped kissing my head and skipping away. Insert blush.


I think at that moment, I almost died.

and then there was that other time...

"Hey Jared! What you doing" Beau jumped on my lap, pushing my black hair out of my face. I nodded in appreciation

"Nothing really, relaxing?" I shrugged, trying to hide the blush that was creeping on to my face. I think he knew I liked him, he just likes teasing me.

"Mind if I relax with you?" he winks at me. Is he flirting with me?

"N-not at all" I stutter

"Great!" I love that grin of his.

"You know Jared, you look really cute today"

"W-what?"

"In fact, I want to take you home, or at least to my bunk, and keep you all to myself!" He giggled. Ah!



These were the days. Now I can't look at him without blushing! I can't even sleep, I have too many wet dreams about him. Embrassing.

Next Day!

"Wakey! Wakey! Buttercup" I was awoken by Beau ripping open the curtins to my bunk and shouting in my ear. He tried ripping the blankets off my too, but after the dream I had last night. I don't think that's the best idea.

I groaned, sliding out of my bunk while Beau's off talking to Eric.

I quickly make my way to the bathroom and take a quick cold shower.

About 30 minutes later I'm dressed and ready for the day. I sat down on the sofa, talking to the guys about some wild party last month.

Then, Beau called me into the back. God knows why!

"Hey, Jared" He whispered

"Why are you whispering?" I asked, laughing slightly.

"I don't want the others to hear us" He takes a finger to my mouth.

"You know Jared, I've always liked you" He says, taking the finger from my lip and taking it down, my jaw.

"W-what?" I asked, quickly to be answered by a kiss.

It was just a peck, but god! Did it feel good.

"I really like you Jared"

"Wow, this a surprise. I've liked you for ages!" I laugh

he giggled. Too cute.

Then he kissed me again.

Beau's just full of surprises!
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't really like this, the ending sucked ass.
But I hope you guys liked it.
Comment and Rate please? :)