Status: Active

Contorting, Distorting, I Am Undone

Late.

Well, another long trip across America on the road. We have to make our next venue the day after tomorrow. Till then, we're stuck in this moving bus with only the occasional stops for gas or stretching or whatever. It can get really boring sometimes.

But, to be fair, that's because everyone else is always on the bus too. I prefer all of us having fun on our own, individually.

It's late, probably three or four in the morning and everyone's asleep – apart from our manager, Seth, who was driving our bus.

I lay there in my bunk, one hand under my head and the other resting on my chest. I listened to my breathing for ten minutes, just going in and out. The bus was almost pitch black, all curtains were closed. The only light came from the front of the bus where Seth was. I heard movement in the bed above me, followed by creaking.

"I thought you were never going to wake up," I whispered furiously as he crawled into my bunk.

"Sorry, I was a little tired," he said, climbing on top of me.

"Well you better wake up for now," I said before colliding my lips to his. My hands grasped bunches of his hair while his cold hands slid up my shirt, rubbing me up and down, giving me goose bumps.

We split for a second to take our shirts off, both breathing deeply and locking lips again. I let my hands travel down his body and tug at his boxers. I got them down to his thighs and he kicked them off, his kisses fluttering down my neck to my chest. They gradually reached lower and he pulled down my pajama bottoms too. Luckily, I'd gone commando.

He started to nip skin as he reached my waist, making me shiver.

"No," I said in a hoarse whisper. "Not today. I just need to fuck, right now," I squeezed my eyes shut and pulled on his hair, bringing him face to face with me.

He complied and gave me a long, wet kiss.

"My turn?" he asked.

"Yeah. Turn over," I whispered. "Keep it down," I reminded, positioning myself over him.

For the next ten minutes, I'd fucked him as hard as I could. I had to bite down so hard on my lip to stop myself from groaning, I think it almost bled. Finally we were both spent and I collapsed on his back. We were both still breathing heavily and I rested my face in the crook of his neck. I lied on top of him in silence for the next five minutes.

"I better go," he said quietly. I nodded and rolled off of him, slipping on my pajamas. He re-dressed himself and climbed back into his bunk above me.

"Night Matt," he whispered faintly.

"Night Der."

I closed my eyes and my breathing was back to normal again; I could finally sleep. I could feel the corners of my mouth start to turn upwards slightly.

This is how we have fun individually.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes/No? :)