Status: Active

Contorting, Distorting, I Am Undone

Smelly.

The next morning I was woken up by Sonny, screaming loudly in my ear.

"What? What the fuck is it?" I groaned, rolling onto my stomach. He giggled and sat on my bed.

"Get up lazy ass," he smiled. "We're going to stop for gas in ten, if you want to just, you know, get a glimpse of the outside world or something," he said as he repeatedly smacked my back.

"Stop…" I protested, turning on my side to face him. "Get rid of that energy, but not on me," I mumbled, my eyes still closed.

"Why are you still so tired? Wake up, it's freaking noon," he said, pulling on my cheek.

"Must you do that?" I swatted his hand away. "Look, I'm getting up okay? Just give me five more minutes."

"Okay, but I'll be back!" he croaked like Donald Duck. I laughed lightly as I felt his weight get off my bed. I sighed and rubbed my eyes, patting my cheeks to wake myself up. I blame Derek for this, if he didn't make me wait up that late, I wouldn't have been this tired. I sat up and slowly got out of my bunk. I saw Der was still sound asleep in his bunk, his mouth slightly open. I rolled my eyes and went to the front of the bus. As I approached them, Seth gagged.

"What died?" he asked. Everyone's eyes were on me and they laughed. I rolled my eyes.

"Pay attention to the road, dip shit," I said, smacking the back of his head.

He looked at Travis, who'd sat in the seat next to him resting his feet up on the dashboard.

"Seriously man, take a shower at this next gas station. We'll be there in a few minutes," he said.

"Yeah, fine I will," I muttered, scratching my head. I couldn't smell that bad, could I? I looked at Sonny who was trying to sit in Travis' lap. He spotted me standing and jumped off of Travis, advancing towards me.

"Oh, whoa, that arm needs to go down," he said, crashing to a halt just a few inches away from me. I raised an eyebrow.

"Oh shut up," I said, realizing what he meant. He reached over and removed my hand from scratching my head and put it by my side before stepping closer.

"That's better." He smiled sweetly.

"It can't be that ba–"

"Oh it is," he said sympathetically. "Don't worry about it, I got some new soap from Bath and Body works actually, it's passion fruit," he wiggled his eyebrows. "I'll let you be the first one to use it." I smiled.

"Oh really? You'd give me the honor?" I asked sarcastically, raising my eyebrows.

"Yeah, why not. I help those in need, and well, look at you, have you smelled you lately? I mean I would not only be helping you, but I'd be helping every–"

"Enough," I laughed, grabbing his wrist and pulling him into a tight hug. He screamed and tried to squirm out of my arms while Seth scrunched his nose. I squeezed Sonny, who was pounding on my chest. I held him for another five seconds before releasing him and he gasped. His eyes were wide and he was breathing deeply.

"Dude… Uncool," he panted, looking the other way.

I laughed and smiled at him innocently. "Think of it as a thank you for the soap." He stared at me for a second before shaking his head and scoffing. He stood between Seth and Travis' seats.

"He didn't let go... It just got worse by the second," he said, he chuckled.

"Oh fuck off, or I'll hug you again," I threatened. He gave me a sharp look before shifting towards Travis. My smile grew and I turned back to the bunks. I probably should get a new outfit to change into after my shower. If I really do smell that bad, I might as well clean up my looks too.

"What was with all that noise?" Derek asked in a scratchy voice. He sat up in his bunk and was rubbing his eyes.

"Nothing," I said, picking up a black shirt and some jeans. I took a stick of anti-perspiring deodorant as well, because... You know.

"What the fuck is that?" Derek asked, scrunching his nose before lighting a cigarette in his mouth.

"Okay I've had enough, I don't stink that bad," I said, slumping my shoulders.

"It's probably just all that sweat and not being able to wash it off in days," he suggested.

"Sweat? What sweat? We haven't played a show in three days, we've just been cooped up in here," Sonny said, popping up.

"Well, it gets hot in here," I shrugged. "Especially at night." I stole a glance at Derek, who was getting out some clothes too. "I guess I'm the only one that feels it."

"No you're not," Derek scoffed.

"Apparently you smell fine."

"Guys, come on let's not get started on this–" Sonny interjected.

"But that doesn't mean I don't get hot. I mean, I'm on the bus too you know," he answered back, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, I've noticed, the whole goddamn bus usually stinks of your nasty cigarettes," I retorted.

"Nasty? Hey at least they don't smell like rotting guts–"

"Guys, please! Both of you shut up. We're here now, so get your shit and let’s just get out," Sonny yelled, furrowing his eyebrows.

"I hate you," I mumbled to Derek, giving him a cold look. He responded with an evil glare.

"I hate you more."

Sonny sighed and rolled his eyes before walking off.

"You are so going to pay for that tonight," I whispered bitterly in his ear before turning on my heel.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments/questions/concerns? :)