Status: Active

Contorting, Distorting, I Am Undone

Shower.

I was in the dodgy little 'shower' in the bathroom at the back of the shop. It was actually more like a flimsy storage closet with one wall made of stone with a hose. Oh well, it was better than nothing, right? The water was freezing cold and I made it a quickie. Once I was sure to scrub myself hard enough to get rid of a layer of skin with the Sonny's soap, I dried myself off with a few paper towels and slipped on boxers.

I heard the door open and close. I turned around to see Derek walking in, taking his shirt off.

"What?" he asked when he saw me staring at his pale chest.

"Why are you here?" I asked, bringing back my attention to putting my shirt on.

"Don't know when we're going to stop next. Decided I'd take a shower before I'd end up smelling like you," he shrugged. I sighed.

"No one can hear you right now, you know," I said, pulling on my jeans as he did the opposite. Only his boxers were left and he paused, making eye contact with me. Suddenly he took a big step forward, crashing his lips against mine. My hands immediately flew to his hips, pulling him closer. He pushed me against the wall and we shared a lengthy kiss for the next five minutes. My hand slithered up his back and then to the back of his head, where I pulled on his hair.

"Ow," he mumbled against my lips before reconnecting them. Again, I pulled harder. This time he actually pulled away.

"What the hell?" he asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Payback," I replied in a whisper.

"What the fuck for?"

I kissed him again, biting down on his bottom lip, making him squeak.

"You said I smelled like rotting guts," I said incredulously, pulling him closer to me. He gave a coy smile.

"Sonny expected it," he said casually.

"Oh did he?" My jeaned leg was between his bare ones, rubbing against his skin, causing it to go red. "I'll make you regret it," I warned. My threat didn't seem to faze him; he just nibbled on my neck. My hand subtly made its way down to his crotch and I cupped it before rubbing him. He groaned when I slipped my hand into his boxers, massaging him slowly. I could tell he enjoyed it by the tent he was pitching in less than ten seconds. As soon as his hands travelled to my zipper, I swatted them away. I smirked and gave him a little push backwards. He looked at me questionably before stepping closer. I stuck my hand out and kept him at arms length.

"What are you doing...?"

"You know I meant what I said," I chuckled. I picked up my dirty clothes and stepped out of the room with a smile on my face, knowing full well that Derek was glaring at me as he watched my every move.

Boy it felt good to tease. Admit it, everyone's done it.

My head was held high and my smile seemed to be stuck on my face as I walked into the little store. Travis was paying for gas at the counter and waved at me when he saw me. He flashed me a smile.

"Well, you smell… cleaner," he laughed.

"Thanks," I replied sarcastically. "Where's everyone?"

"Sonny and Seth just got a load of junk food and they're loading it on the bus. And Derek… I think he was going to take a shower."

"Oh yeah, I think I saw him going there," I nodded, biting back my little grin.

"You okay?" he asked, waving his hand in front of my face.

"Yeah, yeah I'm great. I'm going to head to the bus."

"'Kay," he said as he waved me off. I turned towards the bus, seeing Sonny was running around it, laughing at the top of his lungs.

"What are you doing?" I asked, sticking my arm out, knowing he'd bump into me. Bingo.

"Why did you stop me?" he asked, rubbing his chest where my arm had collided.

"Because you look like an idiot," I smiled.

"Sorry for exercising for the first time in ages," he huffed. "I'm going to ask if we can stop for an hour or something... Maybe get some air and stuff," he said, smoothing his shirt down.

"Whatever." I leaned against the bus and talked to Sonny for another few minutes until we saw Derek approach us. He walked straight to the bus, giving me a defiant stare.

"Ass wipe," he spat, stepping into the bus.

"Go fuck yourself," I said in a chirpy, singsong voice, beaming as I stuffed my hands into my pockets. Sonny frowned and shook his head.

"You guys, seriously, this is getting old..." he scolded, climbing onto the bus after him.

"Well… he started it," I mumbled to myself, rolling my eyes as I followed him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Anyone remember the old FFTL - and how glorious they were back in the day?