Status: Active

Contorting, Distorting, I Am Undone

Caught.

Sonny rubbed his puffy eyes and stared at us. We were frozen in our position, staring right back at him.

"Am I high or what?" he asked after five minutes of silence. I glanced at Derek, whose grip on my neck had loosened.

"Guys..." he persisted. "What's going on? You two... You two hate each other," he said, confused. He stepped closer to us; moving his long and black, tangled hair out of his face.

"Sonny," I said, finally letting go of Derek, who was limply hanging on to me. "You know when I was telling you about the 'mutual hatred' Derek and I shared," I said, using my fingers for quotation marks.

"Yeah," he nodded.

"Well, it's all true. We were choking each other obviously… This is just a freaky dream you're having. You're hallucinating, go back to bed and wake up Son, wake up!" I said urgently, grabbing his shoulders. His eyes grew wide.

"But... What? No, I'm not, you guys were just making out–"

"Sonny! That's disgusting, the fuck is the matter with you?" I asked in disbelief, shoving his shoulder lightly.

"He's right Sonny," Derek said, putting his hand on my shoulder. "Stop dreaming about us doing this. Why would you do that to me?" He asked, furrowing his eyebrows. "Seriously, Matt out of all people? Go back in your bed and if you're going to dream about me kissing a guy, make it any guy but him!"

Sonny stared between us, his mouth gaping open.

"Guys, I'm awake, what's–"

"Come on Sonny, I'll take you back to bed. Now you can re-start this again." He shut his mouth and looked at me quizzically as I turned him around and pushed him into the bus. I tucked him in his bed and kissed his forehead. "Sonny," I said, smiling sweetly.

"Yeah?" he asked, struggling to keep his eyes open.

"Stop fucking dreaming about me and Derek boy, go watch porn online like a normal person!" He blinked a few times before smiling and closing his eyes. I shook my head and laughed before stepping out of the bus.

"I have to admit… that was a very weird way of handling the situation... Never thought it would actually work," Derek said with his eyebrows raised. I shrugged and nodded.

"Yeah, I know. I was about to go for the Jedi mind trick," I chuckled. I stepped up close to Derek and slid my fingers through his belt loops, pulling him closer to me. "Now where were we?" He smiled.

"Be careful this time," he warned before kissing me. We smooched as quietly as we could for a few minutes before he pulled away.

"I'm tired of kissing," he said in a low voice. He looked at me in the eyes, pouting. I grinned. How often do you see Derek Bloom pouting?

Not very often at all.

"Who can say no to a face like that?" I smiled, biting down on his pouty lip.

"Ow," he mumbled as I let go. "Well?" he smiled devilishly.

"Der Bear," I wailed. "You know I would... But we've got nowhere to go. Sonny's in the bus and we're out in an open parking lot. We can't leave Son either," I frowned.

"But... Matt," he whined. I could feel something against my thigh. My eyebrows rose as soon as I found out what it was.

"Do I make you randy baby?" I wiggled my eyebrow. We both stared at each other for a moment before breaking the silence with extensive laughter.

"What's so funny guys?" asked a voice. Derek and I both jumped away from each other as we recognized Seth and Travis. They had returned with a few paper bags in hand.

"Nothing, I was just uh... Watching Derek trying to do a push up with one arm," I smirked. "His stick arms can't do it." Derek shot me an evil look before smiling sheepishly at the guys, crossing one leg over the other to hide his 'problem'.

"Well, let's see you try it," he shrugged, crossing his arms. I scoffed and got down, one arm behind my back.

"Easy. As. Fuck." I said between each push up. It was difficult for me not to smirk because I knew I was driving him wild. I don't know why but he just loved the athletic types. Not that I'm athletic, but let's say he gets a little too excited when I work out. Why the fuck else would I have a two year membership at the gym back home?

"Faggot," he commented. I could see a smile tugging at the corners of his mouth. Before I knew it, Derek had sat on my back, pushing to the ground. I collapsed with an 'oomph'.

"You little shit!" I yelled. I put both my palms on the ground and did a push up with him still sitting on me. "Get off," I huffed as I tried to shrug him off.

He stumbled forward, laughing as I stood up.

"What's this? You two laughing… together?" Travis raised his eyebrows. "Dudes. Righteous." I chuckled.

"Are you high or something? Go inside," I ushered him towards the bus door. Seth followed behind him, not saying a word but still smiling at us. I gave him a suspicious look and his smile widened before hopping into the bus.

"Whatever," Derek waved it off and climbed in.

"Oh hey would you look at that – it's bed time soon," I said with a toothy grin, going in after Derek.
♠ ♠ ♠
<3