Status: just here

Short story

little bit of drama

Dylan got a crazy girlfriend who was really liked Jace. She kissed him an hour after they found out that Desy was pregnant. She saw. Dylan comforte her for a week, and his feelings for her grew. When she forgave Jace, their friendship ws scared. Dylan and Jace were the reason the band got together. Desy, Mary, and Alice feared that the band would brake up.

"He needs to get over you!" Jace sighed. "I don't want our friendship to end over a girl."
"Idon't either. But, Jace, Alice said that you've both liked me since we met. He's had to deal with this for a while."
"Than he should be use to it." He wrapped his arms around my waist. "I'm selfish. I want you for myself."
"I know. I'm sorry. But, I feel sorry for Dylan, too." I rested my head on his chest. "Let me help him."
"Help my best friend."

"I don't need you to be sorry for me." He tried to close the door on me. "Just go fuck Jace, again."
"Dylan, I'm sorry!" I shoved the door open. "I'm sorry! I love you! so much! But I love Jace, too! And . . . I'm pregnant with his baby."
His eyes were wlling up, like mine.
"Leave him. Get an aborsion." He put his arms around me. "Be with me."
"Dylan," I smiled, shakily. "Dylan, I love you. And I love Jace. I've made my choice."
"Change your mind. You can do it. I'll make you." He started kissing my neck. "I'll make you. I'm not going to give up on you."
"Ok."

"He was kissing you?" Jace demanded.
"He was kissing my neck. You do it to me in front of the guys all the time." I shrugged. "He knows that I like it."
"So, you love him?" He wouldn't look at me.
"Yes. and you." I took his face in my hands. "We're starting a life together, Jace. I love you. I always have and always will."
"I love you, too." He smiled. "Get on the bed. I'm tired."

Dylan holds my hand when we're alone. Alice says he's still in love with me. I hate it. Knowing that he's in pain whn he watches Jace kiss my stomache or neck. . .
♠ ♠ ♠
Just something I came up with. Tell me if you likeit. I'm not going to continue it, so if you want to message me.